Confess your fatboy crimes

Daps
When working in Chicago a few years back, I ordered a large deep dish from Lou Malnatis and attempted to eat it all.

That was a mistake...but so damn good.

Buying Edwards Turtle Pie from the frozen section. Shyt is so fattening but so damn good.

k2-_d8d122d4-7156-46cb-a656-ea2571c83588.v1.jpg

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I love to watch cooking stuff on tv/youtube.... and I love to stay up late... and I love to get super high

before I lived with my shorty, one night its like 3am, I'm watching this video of Matty Matheson frying this chicken. I hit Morton Williams, supermarket is open 24 hours.

its like 430 in the morning and I'm frying up 2 big packs of chicken. made a bag of these -

b0ba06db-319d-4925-87e1-983a20924b12_2.d9793c3c40e3e82e14b203cd2ce59dda.jpeg

made a couple of different dipping sauces and ate both packs of chicken along with all the fries. fell asleep around 7am and slept till about 8pm.

those were the good old days brehs

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
Not really food, but I’m addicted to Fruit by the Foot fruit snacks.

I go through a box by myself in less than 30 minutes. Already went thru one tonight, and I did the same thing for the last two nights.

I go through periods where I love them and then eventually, I start to hate them.

When I take my kids to the store and they ask for them, I only say yes because I know when I buy them, I’m going to wait until they go to sleep and then I’m going to eat them in the middle of the night myself...I make the babies eat real fruit though :mjcry:

I’m almost 40 and too old to be doing this foolishness:snoop:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Not really food, but I’m addicted to Fruit by the Foot fruit snacks.

I go through a box by myself in less than 30 minutes. Already went thru one tonight, and I did the same thing for the last two nights.

I go through periods where I love them and then eventually, I start to hate them.

When I take my kids to the store and they ask for them, I only say yes because I know when I buy them, I’m going to wait until they go to sleep and then I’m going to eat them in the middle of the night myself...I make the babies eat real fruit though :mjcry:

I’m almost 40 and too old to be doing this foolishness:snoop:

Gushers for me.

E R 11 C

Pro
Daps
I swear, this thread be really having me realizing shyt about myself. :ohhh:

Realized this shyt last night...I eat while I cook dinner. Always taking tastes of the ingredients I'm prepping. Sometimes I take out chips and dip as an appetizer. Who put these White Claws in the fridge? fukk it, I'm drinkin one cause I'm carving soda.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
What y'all eating for the Superbowl?

good question, def thinking wings, and also maybe a philly cheese steak some scrimp

I go to war at the chinese buffet.

Fried skrimps

Crab Legs

that cheese seafood casserole

sushi

crawfish

hot and sour soup.

I feel fukking cheated if I don't represent. :mjcry:

:dead:

I love to watch cooking stuff on tv/youtube.... and I love to stay up late... and I love to get super high

before I lived with my shorty, one night its like 3am, I'm watching this video of Matty Matheson frying this chicken. I hit Morton Williams, supermarket is open 24 hours.

its like 430 in the morning and I'm frying up 2 big packs of chicken. made a bag of these -

b0ba06db-319d-4925-87e1-983a20924b12_2.d9793c3c40e3e82e14b203cd2ce59dda.jpeg

made a couple of different dipping sauces and ate both packs of chicken along with all the fries. fell asleep around 7am and slept till about 8pm.

those were the good old days brehs

:ohlawd: Late night chicken be clutch

Are a whole large dominos pizza with garlic knots that was supposed to be for me and my roommate

I sat at the table like damn I’m disgusted with myself

we all been there, don’t you quit though :ufdup: