Confess your fatboy crimes

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I can neither confirm nor deny that I've eaten a whole pizza in one sitting. On multiple occasions :francis:.

I sat in my car the other day on my lunch and ate a whole pizza.
:yeshrug:

shyt was fire tho. No regrets.

I’ve ate a whole family size bag of Doritos.

Sometimes my girl will ask if I ate anything, I’ll say no just to get another meal. :mjlit:

20pc nugget is like a appetizer at this point.

I gotta stop this shyt tho. Can’t be doin this shyt at 30+

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Damn near finished off a bag of Krispy Kreme glazed cruller donuts one night. I was :popcorn3: till I realized I was killing em too fast and looked in the bag only to see most those mugs gone. Legit went :dwillhuh::picard::why::palm:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Once in college I won a pancake eating contest at IHOP (they were doing all you can eat, impulse road trip with college friends). I did not eat a damn thing for at least 24 hours after the fact and I had NEVER felt so full in my life. Last time I was in actual pain from food. :damn:

The ride back hurt. Trying to sleep hurt. Never again :whoa:

Beyond that ... all I'm going to say is that Little Debbie bytch has got to be putting actual crack in her Star Crunches. :snoop: :dame: :francis:
That's me with those oatmeal creampies :francis::dame:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
My and my cousin use to prep for our smoke sessions.

Step 1.

Hit the chicken spot. Hot wings, fries and a chopped cheese burger on a hero for me.

Step 2.

Hit the deli directly next door to that. Skittles, sour patch. 2 sodas 20oz sodas(one flavor just int enough when you're high), 2 bags of Lays honey BBQ chips and an iced honey bun for me.

Step 3.

Hit McDonalds two doors down

Two McChickens. An Oreo mcflurry. 3 cookies and a 6 piece nuggets with BBQ sauce

Step 4.

Smoke the Ls we rolled as we walk home

Step 5.

Mumble through the house stinking of weed. Rush straight to my bedroom. So my mom doesn't ask questions

Step 6

Crush everything.

This was a weekly thing. We were on the football team at the time so honestly no weight was gained.