Concord sales ceasing immediately, offering refunds to all customers. The game will be taken offline beginning Sept 6th.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
shyt was gonna flop even without that pronoun shyt. Gameplay was solid, but it wasn't anything special. And with Madden, 2K, NCAA, and now even Wutang Monkey, writing was on the wall.

Time for this GAAS bullshyt to end.

Hate it for the studio, but Sony already hit on Helldivers 2. This was a far cry from that game.
It would've been better suited as a single-player or co-op game that was story driven instead.

This game was made by a bunch of fukking dweebs. Everybody involved needs to be stuffed into a locker.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Name names.
Naw, Xbox is

Concord is one game, xbox is an entire platform :pachaha:

Nah I can think multiple games that flop worst

Not even close. WB took a $200m loss on Suicide Squad.

Uh we forgot about suicide squad?

Babylon Falls
Gotham Knights
Saints Row
Suicide Squauds
Forspoken
Battlefield 2042
RedFall

I'd say Redfall or FM8.

I'd have to say Suicide Squad cause it was from a respected studio using well known comic book characters and still flopped. At least Concord isn't having to pay out a bunch of license fees for use of it's characters on top of being a flop.

Didn't the story and ending of Suicide Squad leak months before the game even came out to?

There was a bunch of outrage from cacs to about batman being killed by Harley in the game :mjlol: . I think the guy who voiced Batman in the game died in real life and they were like "killing him in the game was disrespectful :mjcry:":mjlol:

Nothing to do with stannery. FM8 is the worst first party title from MS to date, and I'd argue the worst first party game period across all platforms currently.

I mean, it seems to be a solid 40$ hero shooter in a sea of solid free to play hero shooters.

Lots of folks saw this coming, even without the go woke shyt.

Only 300 users bad? Nah, I didn't see that. But I'd like to see the PS numbers before we start calling this the worst game ever.
:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I wonder if Sony is going to pull the plug on their other live service games

I doubt it, but they are gonna have to rethink their roll-out strategy.

Concord might have been able to be salvaged if they did a state of play for it and a beta in January versus a few weeks out from release. :francis:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I played it when Beta dropped and had fun playing this game with the coli brehs. It was fun.

The reason I didn't buy it is because this game doesn't have a campaign story mode.

This should be free to play thou
Plot twist.
The game ended up being free to play after all