Concord sales ceasing immediately, offering refunds to all customers. The game will be taken offline beginning Sept 6th.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Nobody wants to say anything about those character designs? What were they thinking? It's like they were trying to turn everyone off with this shyt. Of course, per usual, they slather some "diversity and representation" over mid and outright horrible content which does nothing but fuel the right wing incel sphere. They had a black woman with purple lipstick in a used Dr. Eggman suit. Come on. This is almost satire.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nobody wants to say anything about those character designs? What were they thinking? It's like they were trying to turn everyone off with this shyt. Of course, per usual, they slather some "diversity and representation" over mid and outright horrible content which does nothing but fuel the right wing incel sphere. They had a black woman with purple lipstick in a used Dr. Eggman suit. Come on. This is almost satire.
They were ugly as fukk. Sometimes I feel that people who do this tend to go overboard, crossing into caricature territory. I feel like the way some people approach diversity seems more performative than genuine. Because of that, they end up creating characters that feel like exaggerated stereotypes rather than authentic representations, which makes it seem like they don’t truly understand or value the importance of real diversity. That's why it sometimes comes across like satire. Still, it's fukk those right-wing incels.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Whenever it’s brought up, it’s always goes to “You’re just racist, misogynistic, homophobic” but first impressions matter and the character designs simply did not impress. Look at this shyt.:scust:
Characters-1.jpg

One of the characters is literally just some white dude, I ain’t even gotta point him out. :dead:

Compared to its biggest competitor:

intro-1557180861.jpg

Concord look plain as fukk when you put them side to side.:mjlol: