Concord sales ceasing immediately, offering refunds to all customers. The game will be taken offline beginning Sept 6th.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My initial reaction to the very first gameplay trailer was huge disappointment and confusion as to why the very first reveal showed a beautiful cinematic trailer that ended up being a 5v5 shooter that looks like it could've released on PS3 design wise?

The game should've been a game with short 8 hour campaign at the least and with a few more modes for MP, it might have justified the cost. Instead we got something outdated and it didn't help the :mjpls: militia got on the game heavy with constant cries of "woke" and "DEI" which further hurt reception of the game online.

I can bet had this game been some bombastic campaign similar to something like Killzone or Resistance, the MP mode could be somewhat salvageable.

I've had more fun playing the BLOPS 6 beta that only has 4 maps and a few characters than this entire launch. Game just was too mid content wise to overcome the issues. Gameplay isn't bad but when everything else isn't hitting it overshadows that.

I think at this point if this game went away for about a year, came back with all the content up to whatever season they were working on PLUS a complete revamp of the presentation at least and make it free to play with the micro transactions being mostly cosmetic the game MAY have one last hurrah in it but I doubt it.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Holy fukking shyt. Yea this is the biggest flop ever. Crazy because I am able to find games easy. But good they are refunding players

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Good.

Let this be a lesson to all those who run a business...

STOP. CHASING. TRENDS.

Cater to your target audience.

Its ok to experiment with new games and ideas, but this was a New IP only in name - We have played this game a million times already, for free, under a different name.

Go back to single player games.

12 fukking live services, you must be out of your fukking mind, Jim. LMAO

I’m sorry but SM2, GOW, ROTR, Black Wukong, and the million of other solo games don’t exist? Sony does need to offer variety and push for good MP games. But they clearly don’t have interest in that and it’s been like that for two gens now

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This game was just too expensive to justify keeping around. They were planning weekly cutscenes along with free content(which kills some of the argument that this was like most other GAAS) but the player count with disastrously low. Xdefiant is about to meet the same fate also