Concord (PS5/PC, 2024, Firewalk) (August 23rd, 2024) (Open Beta July 18-21)

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I wonder if we are at the point where gamers been conditioned that all pvp multiplayers should be f2p. Only Cod and R6 can get away with being a paid multiplayer
:yeshrug: Game was going to crash regardless. Should’ve dropped this game when the hero shooters genre was bubbling. 8 years down the drain for a game that’s probably doa nasty.
there is no timeline where this game stands out or performs well

it plays bad and looks worse

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
there is no timeline where this game stands out or performs well

it plays bad and looks worse
damn-kevin-hart-bjqgvruw4iz9h5h0.webp

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:russ:You just not asserting your statement well.
this is never vibing with anyone

concord-characters-roka-550x309.jpg

075082.jpg

075091.jpg

075098.jpg

be real. these don't even make the cut for a happy meal toy

there are so many games worth defending or providing a bump to these days.... latching onto a carcass like concord makes less sense than playing devils advocate for FIFA

if these are the designs you put at the top of your portfolio - you don't get hired. and the fact they spent however many years in development and *no one* in the building was taken seriously when they said these characters wouldn't even pop in a monster of the week show speaks to how all of concord's issues were allowed to not only fester but bleed into production decisions.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
:russ:You just not asserting your statement well.
My man art is subjective, I'm not gonna write a long ass post describing what I think is good character design, I don't believe this game have it and it has nothing to do with race.

if you like the designs good for you, I guess you also enjoy the great art of Fortnite and Overwatch.

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud

075082.jpg

075091.jpg

075098.jpg

there are so many games worth defending or providing a bump to these days.... latching onto a carcass like concord makes less sense than playing devils advocate for FIFA

if these are the designs you put at the top of your portfolio - you don't get hired. and the fact they spent however many years in development and *no one* in the building was taken seriously when they said these characters wouldn't even pop in a monster of the week show speaks to how all of concord's issues were allowed to not only fester but bleed into production decisions.
If the general consensus is that this is a bad game, that’s fine I have and will continue to play games that are fun to me.

Shyt I played Too Human so much I had damn near every achievement unlocked.

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
I'm having fun with it, like I said earlier, the gameplay is very reminiscent of the Crucible in Destiny. It's only $40, so I'll definitely get my money's worth even if the game shuts down in a year. Remember Concord the next time someone complains about the Sony Cinematic Third Person template.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps

075082.jpg

075091.jpg

075098.jpg

This may be my first and last post in here and I knew of a couple of the designs but…
giphy-3gif.gif

That’s flagrantly ugly :why:

Ain’t no way they confidently ok’d that…ain’t no way..

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I'm just gonna pretend this game is doing bad because it requires PSN on Steam :lolbron:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I’ll also say i don’t like the implication of people shytting on these character designs when they’re mostly black characters. A lot of so called black and ‘progressive’ people showed their ass with this game
Yeah.. but I'm gonna keep it 100%

the designs suck.. their too "tumblr"