Concord (PS5/PC, 2024, Firewalk) (August 23rd, 2024) (Open Beta July 18-21)

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I’ll also say i don’t like the implication of people shytting on these character designs when they’re mostly black characters. A lot of so called black and ‘progressive’ people showed their ass with this game
The designs are shyt, race has nothing to do with it, one of the mains looks like Temu Starlord...

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
As one that never paid much attention to this, with this being my first post in this thread, it seems like the typical things are against this like full cost vs F2P. One thing that I do find interesting is that there are some PS fans gleeful that this is bombing. Seems like the conditioning of single player games by Sony might have something to do with it, in terms of that perspective.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game is great, shame it is a flop. I've played a number of very good DOA GAAS over the last few years - Crash Team Rumble, Bloodhunt, Divine Knockout - it really is a brutal genre to break into if you can't capture the public's imagination.

Also Playstation did a terrible job marketing it.

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I wonder if we are at the point where gamers been conditioned that all pvp multiplayers should be f2p. Only Cod and R6 can get away with being a paid multiplayer

• Dap
Reactions: tgu

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug: Game was going to crash regardless. Should’ve dropped this game when the hero shooters genre was bubbling. 8 years down the drain for a game that’s probably doa nasty.

Last edited:

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
As one that never paid much attention to this, with this being my first post in this thread, it seems like the typical things are against this like full cost vs F2P. One thing that I do find interesting is that there are some PS fans gleeful that this is bombing. Seems like the conditioning of single player games by Sony might have something to do with it, in terms of that perspective.

Agreed. This is what puzzles me of all the criticism this game is getting a good deal of it not towards the gameplay aspect and mechanics.

It towards shyt like it is overpriced, ugly woke characters, crowded genre, and no PvE.

Then you have gamers who usually cry and moan when studios are closed, but with this scenario they are hoping Firewalk gets shutter.

Occhie Wally or One mic