Concord (PS5/PC, 2024, Firewalk) (August 23rd, 2024) (Open Beta July 18-21)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Which is stupid too because Playstation known to multiplayer only games on top of their single player stuff

A lot of these playstation fans ae from PS4 generation, late PS4 at that. They think sony just drops AAA single player games year round because the last 3-4 years of ps4 was like that.

People have been simultaneously begging for multiplayer games and shooters from sony for years.

But im not really passionate enough about this game or any live service stuff enough to care. Only thing i was emotionally invested in was Twisted Metal and thats cancelled so bring on Astro Bot, DS2, and Ghost2 :yeshrug:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony promoting wukong more than concord.

They definitely trying to make a point with this game.

:wow:

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
First foamstars now this.

Sony gotta bring back Factions 2 ASAP. There other multi-player games be DOA

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ll also say i don’t like the implication of people shytting on these character designs when they’re mostly black characters. A lot of so called black and ‘progressive’ people showed their ass with this game

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Why so Naughty Dog can become the new Rocksteady or BioWare? No thanks, ND saw the writing on the wall with that one
there is literally no way that any halfway decent ND multiplayer tie on product would've been a bigger waste of time, money, and good will than concord

which may go down as a bigger flop than crucible

edit: i get the damage control spin but goddamn lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
there is literally no way that any halfway decent ND multiplayer tie on product would've been a bigger waste of time, money, and good will than concord

which may go down as a bigger flop than crucible

edit: i get the damage control spin but goddamn lol

It’s not bout Factions or Concord, it’s about ND probably realizing they don’t have the resources to commit to a stand alone live service game.

Concord is what it is, no saving it, but we’ve already seen beloved single player developers crash and burn trying to do live service games.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
It’s not bout Factions or Concord, it’s about ND probably realizing they don’t have the resources to commit to a stand alone live service game.

Concord is what it is, no saving it, but we’ve already seen beloved single player developers crash and burn trying to do live service games.
cap

they wanted a home run and some milestone staple to match their singleplayer reputation. they could've slapped some walking dead shyt together and made bank the same way way fallout prints money with negative effort and infinite sustainability using a decade old engine and UI stolen from russian mod forums lol.

plus they can eat the development cost and recycle those assets into their next project because they don't have to worry about the security of their next title too. no point spinning three narratives at once over this fr