Comrades. All good things must come to an end. The American's Final Season thread.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
yo what the fukk was henry on:mjlol: this nikka basically doesnt need to be in the show, he gets no play time constantly on the bench :mjlol:

Liz with another gruesome kill my God :picard:

lying about sex to PistolWhip Paige, she gonna do somethin strange for her country before the season over :shaq:

Last edited:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
:mjlol: Because no one really watches this. This season thread might make it to 10 pages and that's only because it's the final season.

Anyway, I can't wait for this shyt to be over, and I hope Liz catches a hot one in the end, Paige gets caught and treated like a traitor and Phil and Henry ride off in the sunset.

Season has been good so far though. Last 2 episodes have been better than the last 2-3 seasons.
No one really watched Justified either and it was one of the best FX shows. The Coli likes the glitz and glamour.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Phillip didn't exactly give the coffee is for closers speech at work.:mjlol:

First she kills the man who asked out her daughter now she kills the guy who told his girlfriend where he was going...why does she hate love?:mjcry::deadmanny:

As a fellow member of #teamfatman we tell everybody about our girlfriends because we are excited to finally have one.:flabbynsick: