Comrades. All good things must come to an end. The American's Final Season thread.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
P.S. I'm glad that the FX now app puts it up as soon as the East coast version starts..they didn't use to.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Why is this not stickied ?
:mjlol: Because no one really watches this. This season thread might make it to 10 pages and that's only because it's the final season.

Anyway, I can't wait for this shyt to be over, and I hope Liz catches a hot one in the end, Paige gets caught and treated like a traitor and Phil and Henry ride off in the sunset.

Season has been good so far though. Last 2 episodes have been better than the last 2-3 seasons.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:damn:

That man killed himself for his country when his back was against the wall. Will Liz do the same brehs? There's no way she goes unscathed with all the damn missions she's handling right now, and she didn't even get the device she needed :to:

Philth realizing that giving your lifetime job to someone else might mean everything goes to shyt. Will he still have it once he returns to the spy life to save Mother Russia and his wife? :lupe: