Comrades. All good things must come to an end. The American's Final Season thread.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
The episode was dope overall, acting was top notch, location settings were were piffey.

I do think Paige doing spy work is shark jumping though. It doesn’t fit for me, Henry gets to live a normal high school life while Paige turns into Golgo 13 doesn’t sit right with me either.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just watched the premiere, the contrast between Phil and Liz's life since we last saw them :wow:

C/S on them doing a great job in showing just how exhausted and how ragged the KGB has Elizabeth right now. Lay it down Liz just wants to lay down and get some sleep :mjcry:

It's bad enough they got her doing like 5 jobs, but the latest mission is so critical they gave here the cyanide pill necklace :damn:

Phil out here living the good life, watching Henry's hockey games and line dancing :heh:. Only for Mother Russia to pull him back into this spy mess :beli:.

They dragged Oleg back as well, and dude just has a newborn :francis:. It was cool seeing Arkady again though :ehh:.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I've been waiting years for these 2 to meetup :blessed:

I never realized before that his plots were all totally separated from the main duo's plots, only connected by Stan. Speaking of which, imagine what will happen when he inevitably sees them together?

I'm going to have to rewatch the episode, but am I understanding this correctly that Liz's faction wants to assassinate Gorbachev as soon as they confirm he's going to negotiate to turn off the Dead Hand "doomsday" system?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
hopefully this season bounces back from that :russell:fest from last season

philthy phil cleanin up his act:whoo:only doin missionary now

damn killed the nikka for shootin his shot :picard:

got damn lay it down liz refusing to hear my man phil out :wow: i hope my man phil makes it out this season, liz always was :camby: status she never deserved him

They topped themselves with the music choices in this episode :wow:
scene at the end topped with the music was why the show has been dominant

Last edited: