Comrades. All good things must come to an end. The American's Final Season thread.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Good ep.

Phil got me stressed about his bills when I have to worry about my own. :damn:

Henry was looking bossed up in that suit.

Paige looked beautiful in that club :whoo:

That flashback when Phil was looking at his sandwich was pretty dope.

Only 5 eps left I hope the pace picks up a bit, even if it's never been that kind of show.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Up until the last music montage this was shaping up to be one of these depressing as fukk episodes. Philth tried to go for that pity sex but Liz got too much shyt going right now and she doesn't need him for work so he got the :camby: she couldn't care less about money problems and Henry's education. "He's your department" is one cold ass line considering she's his fukking mom :heh:

:dead: at thought of Kimmy's dad still using the same damn briefcase for all these years so Phil can record his meetings.

Paige learning the power of p*ssy :wow: it seems she's gonna end up ruining Liz' mission or costing her her life. She's trying to do too much and Liz is not doing enough with all the red flags her daughter is showing :lupe:

The old lady that's doing all these missions with Liz is 6th man of the year candidate. She has come through every time she's been needed, last season too :obama:

Good ep.

Phil got me stressed about his bills when I have to worry about my own. :damn:

Henry was looking bossed up in that suit.

Paige looked beautiful in that club :whoo:

That flashback when Phil was looking at his sandwich was pretty dope.

Only 5 eps left I hope the pace picks up a bit, even if it's never been that kind of show.

6 episodes left breh. My guess is shyt is gonna hit the fan in either of the next two episodes. Liz has been too damn reckless and killing too many people for the pace not pick up soon.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
The scene with Liz and the guy at the end got me.....I don't know if it was his weight, or his goofy demeanor, but watching her strangle this average joe type, who just wanted to do a good job, you really are sickened, more so than in the past, you see her as the morally depraved zealot she is, not as the righteous, but misguided antihero who we have all lusted over, and respected to a degree. You just see someone who murdered an innocent person.

Bolded became clear to me some time ago. She'd do anything for Mother Russia, and not once has she ever considered that they just might be the bad guys in all of this.

I am hoping Paige fukks up and it cost Liz her life. Or maybe Paige catches a hot one. Really not sure if I'd rather see those 2 die, or be apprehended. Bring apprehended would probably be worst for Liz, I'm sure she'd rather die.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
I thought they were talking about Paige being young in next week's preview but it may be Kimmy he was talking about and Liz told Phil to kill her. :jbhmm:
My guesses are usually wrong.:deadmanny:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Bolded became clear to me some time ago. She'd do anything for Mother Russia, and not once has she ever considered that they just might be the bad guys in all of this.

I am hoping Paige fukks up and it cost Liz her life. Or maybe Paige catches a hot one. Really not sure if I'd rather see those 2 die, or be apprehended. Bring apprehended would probably be worst for Liz, I'm sure she'd rather die.
liz has been a jack ass for season after season. she been killing lovable losers long before the fat guy this season. ive disliked her and wished failure on her every year, hopefully the writing gawds bless us with a giant L for her this season :banderas:

:mjlol::deadmanny::bryan: Is that a new nickname? :bryan: This show has the GOAT NICKNAMES for characters.
an oldie but goodie :wow:

:wow:

prayerbook paige bout to become pistolwhip paige

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
music budget must've been sky high this season :pachaha:

KGB done turned Paige into a thot :wow::mjcry:

Paige learning the power of p*ssy :wow: it seems she's gonna end up ruining Liz' mission or costing her her life. She's trying to do too much and Liz is not doing enough with all the red flags her daughter is showing :lupe:

Paige is out there running her own honey pot scams. And she doesn't even know how close her next door neighbor STAN is to cases that her mother is involved in. She's going to go too far without authorization and get herself seen by the wrong person :damn: