Comrades. All good things must come to an end. The American's Final Season thread.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Totally forgot this was the night. :mjcry:
I was watching NBA games I bet on and secret lives of the super rich and Krypton.:mjcry:
I am watching the rerun now.:mjcry:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
BEST SHOW ON fukkING TV BACK :blessed:

What a premiere my brehs. Lay it Down Liz having to do like 5 jobs at the same cotdamn time, having to protect Paige for her fukk ups - and of course lie to her about it - I mean, can't blame her for being on the brink, just like Phil told her, she needs him :mjcry: :mjcry: the way they were able to make you feel how exhausted she is in just one episode was amazing, Keri's acting was top notch.

Philth doing that country dance and motivational speeches :mjlol: but of course our dude had to get his life crushed once again, the spy life is a real motherfukker.

Arkady Ivanovich DA GAWD with the last minute mission to save the Motherland, that's my GOAT Rezidentura chief :to: Oleg putting everything on the line too, those are the real heroes :to:

Hit Em Up Henry making MILFs and teenagers wet with them hockey skills :myman:

The music montages were :ohlawd:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I want to say this was one of the best episodes of the series I have ever seen, and one of the strongest premieres in recent history.

It was everything the Americans has always excelled in, pushed to the next tier.

*The opening scenes set to "Don't Dream It's Over", which for me, was always the romantic song from "Adventureland", now being used as grim prelude to sex & death, murder and madness, the edges of a crumbling marriage and crumbling war between countries.

*The music sequence as Liz fingers the cyanide capsule, in the dingy bathroom on a flight from Mexico City, whatever song that was, was brilliant

*Liz comforting paige so effortlessly, and then sinking a knife in some poor fools neck, because he was thirsty for Paige

*Phil line dancing, giving motivational speeches, and dropping the top on the Cadillac, fully immersed in American culture

Haunting brilliant art.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BEST SHOW ON fukkING TV BACK :blessed:

What a premiere my brehs. Lay it Down Liz having to do like 5 jobs at the same cotdamn time, having to protect Paige for her fukk ups - and of course lie to her about it - I mean, can't blame her for being on the brink, just like Phil told her, she needs him :mjcry: :mjcry: the way they were able to make you feel how exhausted she is in just one episode was amazing, Keri's acting was top notch.

Philth doing that country dance and motivational speeches :mjlol: but of course our dude had to get his life crushed once again, the spy life is a real motherfukker.

Arkady Ivanovich DA GAWD with the last minute mission to save the Motherland, that's my GOAT Rezidentura chief :to: Oleg putting everything on the line too, those are the real heroes :to:

Hit Em Up Henry making MILFs and teenagers wet with them hockey skills :myman:

The music montages were :ohlawd:

The Philth giving motivational speeches like Alec Baldwin in Glengarry Glen Ross had me weak :mjlol: