Comrades. All good things must come to an end. The American's Final Season thread.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I've been thinking about this quite a bit. When is the last time, prior to Phil in this ep, someone close to her confronted her about her actions? Or rather the job she's doing for the center. It seems fair to me that someone like Phil standing up and questioning the value and necessity of her missions would shake her.

Even more once she realizes she's a pawn in a game for political control of Russia, rather than an agent striving solely for her country.

that's the other & imo the biggest part of why she did what she did. Claudia broke it down to her that this mission was happening more so because powerful people wanted Gorbachev gone, rather than helping Russia fight America. This mission prolly felt to her like something the Americans would do rather than what they (USSR) have done at least to her thinking.

The other thing is, clearly the stress has been getting to her, and not just this season. They alluded to her smoking, and at times she did question what they were asked to do but never like Phil has or as much, but I do believe the doubts have been there.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I've been thinking about this quite a bit. When is the last time, prior to Phil in this ep, someone close to her confronted her about her actions? Or rather the job she's doing for the center. It seems fair to me that someone like Phil standing up and questioning the value and necessity of her missions would shake her.

Even more once she realizes she's a pawn in a game for political control of Russia, rather than an agent striving solely for her country.

That's fair :ehh:

that's the other & imo the biggest part of why she did what she did. Claudia broke it down to her that this mission was happening more so because powerful people wanted Gorbachev gone, rather than helping Russia fight America. This mission prolly felt to her like something the Americans would do rather than what they (USSR) have done at least to her thinking.

The other thing is, clearly the stress has been getting to her, and not just this season. They alluded to her smoking, and at times she did question what they were asked to do but never like Phil has or as much, but I do believe the doubts have been there.

:ohhh: that would be very powerful, would be dope if she actually says it.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Also the fact that she has to explain and justify everything to Paige now, who naively believes in the ussrs mission. When you have to justify things to your children you’re a lot more likely to smell bullshyt and act on it

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Didn't have a file on the two Russian spies across the street but did have one on a 23 year old black man in Florida.:dead::mjpls:

Oleg knew he was being followed but didn't shake them first. Don't know if he got sloppy or it's just harder to get away from them on foot.

Last edited: