Comrades. All good things must come to an end. The American's Final Season thread.

MrFirst2doit

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t like how Stan is finally putting this together. There were bigger hints seasons ago that hey maybe your neighbors are murderous spies. Now he just randomly wants to snoop around. He and the FBI have been shown to be so hapless throughout the show that basically anything other than The Jennings family killing somebody in front of the department building wouldn’t arouse their suspicion.

They gonna end up killing his dumbass anyway.

And here’s my weekly fukk Liz for pulling the king of disguises Philthy Phil back into the lifestyle.

Looks like I might be in the minority here but i kind of like Stan figuring it out slowly though a culmination of things based off risky acts....if they went with the aha! Moment, it would of been too breaking bad-like....

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Looks like I might be in the minority here but i kind of like Stan figuring it out slowly though a culmination of things based off risky acts....if they went with the aha! Moment, it would of been too breaking bad-like....

Unlike Hank, Stan has had subconscious suspicion for years. He's always known "something" was up, but he can't bear to lose a friend.

Just like how as viewers we don't want them to get caught right away, because then we'd lose our show.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Unlike Hank, Stan has had subconscious suspicion for years. He's always known "something" was up, but he can't bear to lose a friend.

Just like how as viewers we don't want them to get caught right away, because then we'd lose our show.

I understand the only non work friend thing and having to admit the lived across they street and fooled him all these years thing but I thought Stan would snap when he finds out. The way he murdered the Russian guy in that apartment and he let the mistress go back to Russia to die, Stan seems like all the years of stress and anger at what they have done would make him kick in the front door guns blazing. They have him really relaxed and calculated about this. Stan is having to keep the other guy focused and not letting him get emotional and discouraged. Someone mentioned the girlfriend killing Stan and that would be crazy if he cracks it with evidence and tells her about the future arrest during pillow talk. The girlfriend kills Stan and warns Phil their cover is blown.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I understand the only non work friend thing and having to admit the lived across they street and fooled him all these years thing but I thought Stan would snap when he finds out. The way he murdered the Russian guy in that apartment and he let the mistress go back to Russia to die, Stan seems like all the years of stress and anger at what they have done would make him kick in the front door guns blazing. They have him really relaxed and calculated about this. Stan is having to keep the other guy focused and not letting him get emotional and discouraged. Someone mentioned the girlfriend killing Stan and that would be crazy if he cracks it with evidence and tells her about the future arrest during pillow talk. The girlfriend kills Stan and warns Phil their cover is blown.

He's not 100% certain yet, I don't think. He doesn't have that final, definitive piece of evidence to prove to himself that they're KGB. If and when he gets that piece, he likely will snap. They've murdered numerous agents, witnesses and innocents. His relative culpability in their successful operations may dampen his "enthusiasm" to some degree, but he's going to snap. At least snap as much as Stan Beeman can snap.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
The pastor and his wife are still alive!:ohhh:

I thought the Russians killed them once Paige became an agent and didn't care if they lived or died. They must have been worried they told a lawyer in case they came up missing.