Comrades. All good things must come to an end. The American's Final Season thread.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I screamed cuz it ended when it was about to get real :damn:

next week looks :whew:

It's going a bit different than we thought it would but i can't wait

man they gonna use oleg to get to them and phil gonna trust him because he didn't know he got picked up.

:snoop:

they all goin down while henry is at hockey practice. :mjcry:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
man they gonna use oleg to get to them and phil gonna trust him because he didn't know he got picked up.

:snoop:

they all goin down while henry is at hockey practice. :mjcry:

Getting Henry feels like a pipe dream. New Hampshire is an 8 hour drive from D.C. They would have to assume FBI would be on to them by them and will have alerted the local NH office.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
By the way, will Stan's girl always being suspected to be a russian spy end up being a red herring? If that is the case, how would you feel about it?

At this point I think she kinda has to have some sort of role in the finale. She's been made out to look suspicious since she showed up and her working on the FBI has been mentioned too many times this season just be a red herring, no? :patrice:

Maybe Stan ends the show as some sort of hero and gets promoted, Renee ends up as his secretary or close to his office and the last shot we get is her giving info to the Russians or maybe another country :lupe:

Didn't even think of that. To foreshadow today's world, I bet you see her talking to Asian handlers at the end.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:salute: Philthy Phil being a brotha in the system

Lol at him dusting the FBI at the annual city track meet. Once again they prove to be the most bumbling ass nikkas in existance. At this point the Jennings being caught wouldn’t even make sense because these law enforcement ass nikkas literally haven’t gotten a win all damn series so why would it be believable for them to now.

Lol at Pistol Whip finding out her mom tossing that cat left and right. Liz doesn’t deserve redemption she the epitome of evil :camby: oh shyt called her a whore :laff: !!!!! Yes!!!!! :russ:

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm not ready for this to end brehs. Anyone asking "is watching this show worth it?" absolutely, 1000% yes. It is one of the greatest shows of all time. And if they stick the landing, it's definitely in the conversation with BB, Mad Men, Thrones, etc. Don't @ me

I can't believe Paige is being such a little brat about her mama throwing the cat around when she knows she's a Russian spy and is essentially a fighting/killing machine :stopitslime: like how you think this goes down Paige?!

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My nikka Phil...
25lf6a.gif

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
1r8dbk.png

Screen grab from the next episode. Followed by Stan saying, "I'm gonna kill em."

I'm assuming in the bag Liz grabs is fake ID's for the whole family. They are probably trying to get to Canda then fly to West Germany then sneak to East Germany.

I guess it all depends on how far of a head start do Liz and Phil get before Stan and the FBI realize who they are after?