Comrades. All good things must come to an end. The American's Final Season thread.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
2 episodes left and Stan still doesn't know. Suspicious, yes, but no real evidence. I guess things are gonna happen quick once the FBI puts 2 and 2 They are really dragging this out though. This episode wasn't all that tense to me. I already knew Phil and Liz were gonna get out unscathed. I thought Stan would find something in the house though. Was disappointed when he didn't.
He did open Phils disguise circuit panel i thought

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Man the kgb couldn’t find someone else to do the Chicago mission? Them disappearing on thanksgiving is way too suspicious to do it right in front of an FBI agent. They must think Stan is dumb as fukk

They been getting more and more desperate and more and more sloppy. Probably because they sense the Cold War is nearing an end.

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
I can see this ending with Phil locked up, Liz dead, Henry staying with Stan and his girl and Paige at the first day of orienteering for the State Department like :mjgrin:

I think this is for sure gonna happen. Not positive on what happens to Phil/Stan/Liz, but I think Paige keeps it going

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
True, but there's no way they would've approved this Harvest mission in Seasons 1-3. With the Feds watching? Nope.

Harvest was beyond top secret though. Liz wasn't chosen because she is one of their best agents but because she was the best that knew about their covert operation.

This missions wouldn't happen in season 1-3 because the KGB wasn't working behind their own goverment's back either.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
2 episodes left and Stan still doesn't know. Suspicious, yes, but no real evidence. I guess things are gonna happen quick once the FBI puts 2 and 2 They are really dragging this out though. This episode wasn't all that tense to me. I already knew Phil and Liz were gonna get out unscathed. I thought Stan would find something in the house though. Was disappointed when he didn't.

There is actually 3 episodes left. "The Summit" "Jennings, Elisabeth" & "START." 3 episodes is enough time to wrap this up. Stan is super close to breaking this thing all open.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
And if Paige doesn't die or at least get arrested I'm going to be :shaq2:. We know she ain't built for this shyt, we've known that from jump. It's still a bit farfetched to me that she is even involved in that aspect. I'm already weary about how this is going to end based on where the story is and how many episodes we have left.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
And if Paige doesn't die or at least get arrested I'm going to be :shaq2:. We know she ain't built for this shyt, we've known that from jump. It's still a bit farfetched to me that she is even involved in that aspect. I'm already weary about how this is going to end based on where the story is and how many episodes we have left.

I can't believe someone so disappointed in seemingly every aspect of this show is still watching :russ:

I mean, it's not a show you can really hate watch

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I can't believe someone so disappointed in seemingly every aspect of this show is still watching :russ:

I mean, it's not a show you can really hate watch

it seems like now a days, people's favorite pastime is to watch or be engaged in shyt they hate so they can complain cuz everybody now loves hearing themselves talk :mjgrin: