Comrades. All good things must come to an end. The American's Final Season thread.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Paige doesn't know her parents were partnered up by the Russian government she thinks they are soulmates that just happened to both be spies and meet.:dead:
If she lives through the season they won't let her be alone that would draw suspicion if she was single. They would eventually send her a husband spy so she won't be the crazy cat lady at the state department.:mjlol:

Pumpkin pie:scust:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
man the tension was ramped up in this 1 brehs...that parking lot scene (reminded me of the infamous suitcase scene) :merchant::wow:

Stan put 2 & 2 together and now he on their scent :francis: I believe Stan will confront Phil and he'll break down :francis: Liz will probably kill herself :francis:

Paige will be stuck be naive :francis: & Henry gon get that SAG check :blessed:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I got that sinking feeling in my stomach when Stan was sleuthing.
Man me too that shyt was tense :whew:

It's finally going where we always wanted it to. But I also don't want it to because people are not making this out alive. And it's going to be fukking devestating either way :sadcam:

That pre-credits scene with stan and phil was :wow:

This show is headed for a cemented place in my top 5 shows ever. I hope it sticks the landing.

side notes:

:laff: @ stan and liz's disguises on the plane though.

I've always thought the artist had some sick ass paintings in her room. even if they do look a bit modern. though I don't know shyt about art.

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
everything coming to a head. :wow:

stan knew exactly what was up too, but the russians were just too woke for the feds. :damn:

idk if i want stan or phil to win here. :mjcry:

definitely not liz, but i don't want them kids to have their lives ruined. :dwillhuh:

i think stan gonna have to die just for being good at his job :sadcam::sadcam:

i think they gonna troll us and have liz live on with an entirely dead family, or be forced to live on with just henry anyway.

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
"She's pretty. He's lucky"

Curse Elizabeth and her good looks :wow:. Stan seeing one too many clues in a row now and is fully on the scent and knows :leostare:, no evidence yet though.

I hope Liz is able to draw what that artist lady wants before she dies or Liz gets caught by the FBI :skip:

Prayer Book Paige has really made a 180 and is ready to die for Mother Russia now :wow:

The parking garage scene was great, with Phil having that weary resignation look of what he would need to do with Maryland's body :francis:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Another outstanding episode, holy fukk this season has been great :wow:

I know she had her own way of saying it, but :smh: at Liz never actually saying thank you to Phil. A couple of looks and putting her hands on his face but never a legit "oh thanks for saving my life...again".

Philth is back to 100% broken :mjcry: At this point I'm wondering who is gonna have the chance to kill Stan when he finally confronts them? Liz would kill him in less than a second but it would also be the ultimate blow for Phil to be the one to decide Stan's fate :wow:

I'm also really curious to see what's the role Oleg and Russia will play in the end game. The Summit right around the corner and they have some info from Phil, but what could happen that would connect everything to the Jennings and the FBI "main story" :lupe:

I can see this ending with Phil locked up, Liz dead, Henry staying with Stan and his girl and Paige at the first day of orienteering for the State Department like :mjgrin:

I was thinking about that too but then went :patrice: at the FBI not being suspicious of Paige working for the State Department. Even if they thought they could make her a triple agent it would be dumb.

Last edited:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Another outstanding episode, holy fukk this season has been great :wow:

I know she had her own way of saying it, but :smh: at Liz never actually saying thank you to Phil. A couple of looks and putting her hands on his face but never a legit "oh thanks for saving my life...again".

Philth is back to 100% broken :mjcry: At this point I'm wondering who is gonna have the chance to kill Stan when he finally confronts them? Liz would kill him in less than a second but it would also be the ultimate blow for Phil to be the one to decide Stan's fate :wow:

I'm also really curious to see what's the role Oleg and Russia will play in the end game. The Summit right around the corner and they have some info from Phil, but what could happen that would connect everything to the Jennings and the FBI "main story" :lupe:

I was thinking about that too but then went :patrice: at the FBI not being suspicious of Paige working for the State Department. Even if they thought they could make her a triple agent it would be dumb.

remember this is taking place towards the end of the USSR...they might just send the whole family back to Russia :picard:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
"She's pretty. He's lucky"

Curse Elizabeth and her good looks :wow:. Stan seeing one too many clues in a row now and is fully on the scent and knows :leostare:, no evidence yet though.

I hope Liz is able to draw what that artist lady wants before she dies or Liz gets caught by the FBI :skip:

Prayer Book Paige has really made a 180 and is ready to die for Mother Russia now :wow:

The parking garage scene was great, with Phil having that weary resignation look of what he would need to do with Maryland's body :francis:

That axe scene had me :damn:

Phil went full PS4 Kratos

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
2 episodes left and Stan still doesn't know. Suspicious, yes, but no real evidence. I guess things are gonna happen quick once the FBI puts 2 and 2 They are really dragging this out though. This episode wasn't all that tense to me. I already knew Phil and Liz were gonna get out unscathed. I thought Stan would find something in the house though. Was disappointed when he didn't.