Companies aren't even pretending like they don't only want to hire white people now

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

Oh cut the bullshyt and stick to your guns. You wanted to hire cacs.

Edit:

Turns out the ceo is some towelhead named Ashwani Mayur. Not surprised seeing a name like that bow down for cacs

MayurAshwani-Photo-Original.jpg

gotta love the backtracking and legalspeak in that p.r. statement - (60% minority and Natl. Minority Supplier Council), as if "minority" is a catch-all phrase for black or aa. :stopitslime:
Someone please put this document as a head on a julezing gif

Daps
What’s funny is a black person is pretty much promised that job now. How do you not hire a black person after that

whats even funnier is i was looking at their people on linkedin and its like 1% caucasians (just me judging based on profile pics), probably a little bit more black people than white people even,, but mostly asians. someone was wildin that day

AJD

Superstar
Daps
What’s funny is a black person is pretty much promised that job now. How do you not hire a black person after that
Any black person will sense and a bit of pride shouldn't want to work there after this type of 'exposal'. Covert and overt racism are both scum and trash but I'd rather the in your face, honest racist so i know to completely steer clear and or have my guard up with. :yeshrug:

Assata Shakur

In Cuba chilling
Daps
Any black person will sense and a bit of pride shouldn't want to work there after this type of 'exposal'. Covert and overt racism are both scum and trash but I'd rather the in your face, honest racist so i know to completely steer clear and or have my guard up with. :yeshrug:

Let me tell you a little secret. (ALL WHITE PEOPLES ARE RACIST) I promise you that!
If you really had true black pride you wouldn’t work for white peoples at all. You would find a better way even if it meant fighting to the death. Everything they have they got from enslaving us!

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
If we stopped trying to built coalitions with every one and be everything thing but black, we'd be able to fight.

We stopped fighting thibking shyt is sweet.

And we just make fun of ppl doing work.

Tech us gonna leave us behind while we're fighting for gay white men and white women.