Companies aren't even pretending like they don't only want to hire white people now

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Not surprised...:beli: even when you fill out an application its against federal law to discriminate based on race, sex, gender, etc, etc... and yet they want white people in this spot only... blatant discrimination for the entire world to see....:francis: but when a black man tells you there's a conspiracy that keeps white people at the top, your told stop race baiting & complaining, and pull yourself up by your bootstraps...:troll:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I prefer this type of racism, instead of companies gaslighting us and making us feel like it is something we did in the interviewwhen its just good ol racism.
But then you'll be in another thread complaining about how the legal field is stacked against you because you're (supposedly) black :mjlol:.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team

full

Creepn

All Star
Daps
Not surprised...:beli: even when you fill out an application its against federal law to discriminate based on race, sex, gender, etc, etc... and yet they want white people in this spot only...

Yeah that question is a lose/lose for POC because if you decline to specify, they will automatically assume you're a POC because what white person would deny their whiteness to get a job right?

If you answer anything other than white, your application will most likely be put on the back burner opposed to an applicant that specified "White/Caucasian".

Overall, I think it's best to specify your race so they can fill their racial quotas.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I prefer this type of racism, instead of companies gaslighting us and making us feel like it is something we did in the interviewwhen its just good ol racism.
covert v overt-
you go through the whole 4 stage interview process as a formality - "thank you for your time" and they tag you with the "did not meet the qualifications of the position" or "weak fit for the corporate culture".