Community Flags Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 as “Another Broken Release” After Bugs Plague the PS5 Exclusive

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one broke…. This is fair retaliation.

Sony Stan’s started this shyt last month (Shartfield thread)

Had the Stan’s never said anything and the critics been fair and less bias.

All would be cool, but this is reaping what one sewed. So fair game

Also

There was no bias, unless you wanna talk about the publications that literally have Xbox in their name giving it perfect scores?

y’all just gotta except that Starfield is simply not that amazing game xbots wanted it to be in their dreams

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
No one even review bombing Spiderman like Sony Stan’s did Starfield (which even former coli Sony Stan leader Gizmo admitted to)
Dudes dapped me but didn't want to take it seriously when I said stanning is mental illness. MFs showing all the signs that they had to go to a special class during the day while everybody else was on a normal 6 period schedule in high school.
Console warring has your dumb ass posting tweets referencing blatant open spoilers. :snoop:
Nah he just a fool. He does the same shyt in the anime thread.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
There was no bias, unless you wanna talk about the publications that literally have Xbox in their name giving it perfect scores?
So xbox sites are lying about xbox games.

But Sony sites, which there are dozens more of are totally objective with their ratings?
y’all just gotta except that Starfield is simply not that amazing game xbots wanted it to be in their dreams
You goofies made up both sides of this.

We just playing and enjoying the game.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So xbox sites are lying about xbox games.

But Sony sites, which there are dozens more of are totally objective with their ratings?

You goofies made up both sides of this.

We just playing and enjoying the game.
A Game with extremely outdated graphics, animation and combat, trash UI, limited exploration that’s bogged down by excessive loading screens

7/10 or 10/10? Which one of these scores is crazier? You already know the answer tho because you’re on your usual play dumb shyt

I won’t even get into your response to the second part of my post, straight up lying :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
A Game with extremely outdated graphics, animation and combat, trash UI, limited exploration that’s bogged down by excessive loading screens
You made all of this up in your head.
7/10 or 10/10? Which one of these scores is crazier? You already know the answer tho because you’re on your usual play dumb shyt
I’m not the one playing dumb here
I won’t even get into your response to the second part of my post, straight up lying :mjlol:
Again, you made up both sides in your own sony stan bubble.

You dudes are actually fukkin crazy :huhldup: