Community Flags Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 as “Another Broken Release” After Bugs Plague the PS5 Exclusive

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Cap…..

Y’all was so desperate…. Y’all started smear campaigns and lied for weeks and still lying

Y’all down bad now and delusional after all the facts for Spiderman dropping.

But I’m here to bring reality to your eyes and save you my brother, look it’s gonna be ok. Y’all got Wolverines next year or so :mjlol:
Lying? Did midfield or cacasport move the needle for the xbox or not?
Did xbox beat Sony in console sales Sony whom didn’t have Spider-man 2 drop yet?

The salt is hilarious :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Did xbox beat Sony in console sales Sony whom didn’t have Spider-man 2 drop yet?

What it did provide was 100s of hours of fun, for no extra charge on the Goat subscription service :ehh:

Only your weirdos concerned with vague nonsense like this.

Y’all more concerned with hype than the actual games.

Sony stan’s play needles and console sales. Xbox gamers play games :wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Yes

Yes

And honestly, I don’t even think Xbox care about console sales like that anymore. Which I won’t deny is strange, but hey they have PC not to mention that partnership with Samsung

I got a Samsumg TV (QN85BA) and I don’t even need an Xbox to play games if I wanted. I can play all the games via Gamepass and just buy a controller. So that’s a mute point

You can only play games via buying a PS:yeshrug:

So that answers your questions brother :umad:

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now reviewers are claiming they didn’t report the bugs cause the day one patch was supposed to fix them, but now the day one patch actually made it worse.

F895NEaWoAAtqrT

They did the same with BG3 reported how perfect and polished it was, then when people actually got their hands on the game shyt wasn’t as smooth as they claimed, now they wanna cop pleas and look for excuses.

Crazy times :wow:

Spooky

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven’t encountered a single bug :yeshrug:

A lot of this is salty fanboys witch hunting, saw some loser with Xbox all on his twitter profile complaining that rooms inside of skyscrapers were re used throughout the city, like my guy expected there to be a unique room for every of ny’s 100 million rooms in a video game

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Absolutely false. Were we looking forward to it? Of course
Y'all on some cult worship shyt over there :picard:

Cap

And Sony Stan’s the cult worshippers

No one even review bombing Spiderman like Sony Stan’s did Starfield (which even former coli Sony Stan leader Gizmo admitted to)