Community Flags Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 as “Another Broken Release” After Bugs Plague the PS5 Exclusive

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You made all of this up in your head.

I’m not the one playing dumb here

Again, you made up both sides in your own sony stan bubble.

You dudes are actually fukkin crazy :huhldup:
I made that up even though they’re all common criticisms from damn near every critic and user review

You’re really not playing dumb huh :what:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Just stop replying to the thread. Dumb ass Xbots want to recreate another Starfield cope thread except the game in question fires on all cylinders.
I made that up even though they’re all common criticisms from damn near every critic and user review

You’re really not playing dumb huh :what:

Peak gaming :banderas:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Xbrehs y'all hurting bad :to:
Nah, y'all used all y'all spin points this year.

Spiderman isn't as polished as y'all thought. It isn't even as good as y'all thought it would be according to general consensus.

I'll get around to it at some point but I'ma need y'all to go ahead start hyping up y'all next game because Same-Man 2 ain't it

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:mjlol:

Sony Stan's can dish it, but can't take it.

:dame:

This

They admit the did and doing the same thing in the other thread but can’t take it when it’s done back to them and all of a sudden it’s “pathetic”

I mean like what they did, it’s jokes.

No one out here sending death threats like Sony stans

If people wanna talk about pathetic, then there you go

That shyt kinda wack and corny. If you take shots, be willing accept the shots back. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Take a bycicle that’s only supposed to be ridden down a couple streets within that very specific mission outside of the mission area to try and force a bug to happen to make you feel better brehs
Wait, you gotta stay on the specific street they want you to or you break the game????

Peak gaming :ohlawd:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait! Is it true that you can't walk more than 10 minutes in any direction without hitting an invisible boarder?

:scust:

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Are gamers really this miserable?

:dahell: @ everything throughout this thread

this thread :scust:
Mega lames on both sides. They need p*ssy EXPEDITIOUSLY. Not even funny anymore.
I have no horse in the console wars race but holy fukking shyt are Xbox stans pathetic. That little brother complex ain't pretty.
So...you missed the attempted sabotage of Starfield, which was worse, especially considering they're "winning". It borders on psychosis. Pathetic.

Half A $

Pro
Daps
honesty it's really pathetic if you have to resort to quoting those fukking xbox weirdos on twitter, not a good look.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
honesty it's really pathetic if you have to resort to quoting those fukking xbox weirdos on twitter, not a good look.
Thread is about an article written about all the bugs prevalent in the game. The clips and pictures posted in this thread are not from xbox weirdos on twitter.

Most of it is from live streams of people just playing the game.

Superstar
Daps
And see that’s the crazy thing…. I haven’t had one glitch on Starfield at all.

Nor have anyone else I know in my circle that got the game.

I got the X but like 2 of my friends have the S.

I don’t know man…… just random.

:childplease:

nikka you know gotdamn well we don’t believe you haven’t experienced one gotdamn bug in a gotdamn Bethesda game. I love Bethesda, I love Bethesda bugs. It adds humor and character to the experience.

That being said….

:ohlawd:
nikka we on the mountaintop!!!!

We are playing spider-man 2, enjoying it, and there’s nothing you microsofties can do about it!

You let Spider-man 2 turn you into a “console cuckold”, on the outside looking in, crying and holding your controller with nothing engaging enough to play, so you have to listen through the door while we painstakingly make our hardest decision of the day… which spider-man do I feel like using
:whew:

We told y’all to petition Phil to buy a DC character to make exclusive. Maybe you would be busy living your dream, playing wonder woman on the series S. Now you stuck making “concerned citizen “ threads while you pretend you aren’t watching gameplay videos on YouTube.