Community Flags Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 as “Another Broken Release” After Bugs Plague the PS5 Exclusive

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Damn, kinda mad I haven’t run into any of these glitches yet. Feels like I’m missing out on some great shyt in between the sublime web swinging, fantastic combat, and incredible story

:stopitslime:
They really desperate and salty about midfield and cacaza being trash :russ:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps

That 91 broke them and they're out for blood :mjlol:

I think these bugs are being overblown, but I don't think it's xbots posting the issues. There are video clips of the bugs and the reddit thread to report bugs are active. However, I feel these bugs are minor and I haven't experienced any of them after playing the game for 5 hours

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I think these bugs are being overblown, but I don't think it's xbots posting the issues. There are video clips of the bugs and the reddit thread to report bugs are active. However, I feel these bugs are minor and I haven't experienced any of them after playing the game for 5 hours
Lotta this stuff is coming from live streams of the game.

It’s kinda normal stuff for open world games. Just people choosing to highlight it for this game like it’s been done for others.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meach fighting corny with corny:childplease:

Not even surprised to see they brehs really spent a great early fall Saturday making a shyttier version of the already shytty Shartfield thread. I'd say brehs gotta get hobbies, but that's what gaming is supposed to be. :mjlol:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Lotta this stuff is coming from live streams of the game.

It’s kinda normal stuff for open world games. Just people choosing to highlight it for this game like it’s been done for others.
Yeah, I think you can't dismiss the bugs with that tweet he posted because the glitches are happening in real time and there are reddit megathreads about bugs and whatnot. I do find bugs are funny because it's very YMMV because one person can experience a lot and another can experience very few.I am not even lying when I say this, but when I played 30+ hours of Starfield I didn't really experience many bugs except a couple of crashes due to quick resume. However, I have friends that experiences many glitches.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Glitchy shyt and small bugs are one thing. Freezing, hard locking, game breaking, save corrupting shyt is another

I expect to see some glitchy movements and clipping in AAA open world games at this point

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Now reviewers are claiming they didn’t report the bugs cause the day one patch was supposed to fix them, but now the day one patch actually made it worse.

F895NEaWoAAtqrT

They did the same with BG3 reported how perfect and polished it was, then when people actually got their hands on the game shyt wasn’t as smooth as they claimed, now they wanna cop pleas and look for excuses.

Crazy times :wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
We don't care
Yall put yall hopes and dreams into Starfield
This is a regular Thursday for us :childplease:

And y’all put y’all hopes and dreams into Spiderman 2

The differences is;

We still enjoying Starfield and will continue to
Y’all either finished up with Spiderman or will be done after tonight.

Hell y’all can play that game 6 more times and we’ll still barely be halfway through Starfield and we had a month plus head start

Last edited:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
And y’all put y’all hopes and dreams into Spiderman 2

The differences is;

We still enjoying Starfield and will continue to
Y’all either finished up with Spiderman or will be done after tonight.

Hell y’all can place that game 6 more times and we’ still barely halfway through Starfield and we had a month plus head start
Copium at all times high midfield is trash and couldn’t even move the needle for yall :russ:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Lol boy yall strange

Na…… not even close. Sony Stan’s are strange

Sony Stan’s chose violence first

They don’t get to sit on “this is strange” or “we don’t care” stuff now

This is returning the energy they sent first.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Copium you say? :mjlol: :mjlol:

Yea ok:russ:

Yes copium I still haven’t ran on bugs
Yall xbots soo desperate yall trying yall best but I guess that’s what you can do only when midfied was shyt
Cacaza was shyt
Games released even with being available with gamepass couldn’t move units for the xbox
shyts gotta burn that yall still flopping day in and out
M$ will pull the plug on that shytbox console and become a publisher sooner than you think.
:umad:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Yes copium I still haven’t ran on bugs
Yall xbots soo desperate yall trying yall best but I guess that’s what you can do only when midfied was shyt
Cacaza was shyt
Games released even with being available with gamepass couldn’t move units for the xbox
shyts gotta burn that yall still flopping day in and out
M$ will pull the plug on that shytbox console and become a publisher sooner than you think.
:umad:

Cap…..

Y’all was so desperate…. Y’all started smear campaigns and lied for weeks and still lying

Y’all down bad now and delusional after all the facts for Spiderman dropping.

But I’m here to bring reality to your eyes and save you my brother, look it’s gonna be ok. Y’all got Wolverines next year or so :mjlol:

Sidenote…… I don’t get why some of y’all acting so shocked and pretended y’all never saw this thread

And acting like this ain’t a response to this.

Y’all wanna talk about “weird” or “miserable gamers” or “copium” go back to the beginning. That set all this shyt off

Last edited: