Community Flags Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 as “Another Broken Release” After Bugs Plague the PS5 Exclusive

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Now Spider Man 2 is/was as bad as Cyberpunk on release. The same Cyberpunk that got fukking delisted on PS due to said bugs.

Damn this boy is delusional

:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I haven’t seen that

You going way too far

Like i said, the way a game is covered has a profound affect on the perception of said game.

If this was a game from a less beloved publisher, stuff like this would be all over the place.

Y’all mad at me for posting it tho

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
The worst part is that you know what you're doing, you just blame gizmo acting retarded as the reason why you gotta act retarded too.
What I’ve finally realized is he loves this shyt :russ:

He used to try and come off as the voice of reason but with this Spiderman 2 shyt you can see dawg has jumped out the window and has gone mad

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

Like i said, the way a game is covered has a profound affect on the perception of said game.

If this was a game from a less beloved publisher, stuff like this would be all over the place.

Dawg I put Spiderman 2 in Google and none of this shyt comes up

NONE

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

The game sold 2.5 million copies. There would be more reports if this was some gigantic issue.

Quit trolling. There’s no coverage that would drown out the millions of players if they were all having this issue. You can look at cyberpunk for a good example of that

Or is CD Project not a beloved company?

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I’m trolling for posting an article from PlaystationLifestyle. :wow:

Like i said you guys are only upset due to the game involved
Nah, you just made that up in your head. We're actually playing the game, we have first hand experience.