Community Flags Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 as “Another Broken Release” After Bugs Plague the PS5 Exclusive

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
What I’ve finally realized is he loves this shyt :russ:

He used to try and come off as the voice of reason but with this Spiderman 2 shyt you can see dawg has jumped out the window and has gone mad
He's never been the voice of reason when it comes to video games. His objective is to be a counter narrative to the most insane sony stans, and he does this by acting just as insane.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The game sold 2.5 million copies. There would be more reports if this was some gigantic issue.

Quit trolling. There’s no coverage that would drown out the millions of players if they were all having this issue. You can look at cyberpunk for a good example of that

Or is CD Project not a beloved company?

Lots of people reporting they had the issue.
Now Spider Man 2 is/was as bad as Cyberpunk on release. The same Cyberpunk that got fukking delisted on PS due to said bugs.

Damn this boy is delusional

:mjlol:
It was delisted because people made a stink about it. You ain’t stan’s wouldn’t dare do that about a sony game.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
He's never been the voice of reason when it comes to video games. His objective is to be a counter narrative to the most insane sony stans, and he does this by acting just as insane.
My fault

That’s exactly what he’s doin

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Shartfield and Snorza ain’t shyt cause red dragon on twitter said so :hula: The community is reporting spider-man has lots of bugs.

According to you these two things are the same, insane. :hubie:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Lots of people reporting they had the issue.

It was delisted because people made a stink about it. You ain’t stan’s wouldn’t dare do that about a sony game.

250 out of 2.5 MILLION.

.01%

lets round up to 326 (amount of replies in that topic, even though there are a number of replies simply stating they didn't have a problem)

0.01304%

yup, widespread issue.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
250 out of 2.5 MILLION.

.01%

lets round up to 326 (amount of replies in that topic, even though there are a number of replies simply stating they didn't have a problem)

0.01304%

yup, widespread issue.
There’s no way to know how widespread an issue like this is.

We get our perspective on how these things are reported and talked about.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
There’s no way to know how widespread an issue like this is.

We get our perspective on how these things are reported and talked about.
Yet you're in here trying to make it seem like this is affecting everyone.

It was just yesterday you were shytting on another poster for describing some issues he had with a different game. "You were the only one having those issues!"

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Shartfield and Snorza ain’t shyt cause red dragon on twitter said so :hula: The community is reporting spider-man has lots of bugs.

According to you these two things are the same, insane. :hubie:
See what I mean?

Spiderman sucks because some schizo sony stan shytted on Starfield and forza.

You're literally doing it right now

:wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yet you're in here trying to make it seem like this is affecting everyone.
No. I’ve said multiple times now that the issues AREN’T affecting everyone.
It was just yesterday you were shytting on another poster for describing some issues he had with a different game. "You were the only one having those issues!"
You making up lies like @5n0man now :smh:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I never once said spiderman sucks.

You in your feelings trying to defend spider-man and just making up shyt to accuse me of.
I never once defended spiderman, I made an observation about your gimmick and you proved my point by admitting that the reason for this thread was revenge for that retarded Starfield hate thread.