Community Flags Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 as “Another Broken Release” After Bugs Plague the PS5 Exclusive

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I called 42 Monks out for downplaying racism in the workplace.

I think as a black man hand waiving away antiblack racism is worth hands being put on you.

It seems you don't agree :mjpls:

@MeachTheMonster would never :ehh:
full
fukkery

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It's always fukkery, the only time some these guy attempted to be on the right side of a race based discussion was merely because Forspoken got bad reviews.

But outside of that it's, "there weren't black people in medieval times so it makes sense.""They're a Japanese company, why would they make black characters.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I got issues, but you can't keep my name out your mouth :russ: why are you even mentioning or referencing me?

Y'all had the love affair backwards the whole time, this middle aged loser yearns for my attention. My peace offering wasnt to be friends, it was to be cordial in the name of Xbox. You refused so keep my name out your mouth unless you want to be put on blast as the loser you really are.

Sony stans this, Sony stans that. You're a broken record and a washed up fool. Nobody takes these wars serious except a select few of you, which are ironically the weirdest and lamest of the whole sub section. Keep my dikk out your mouth and I'll continue to forget you even exist.

But you can't, so you will continue to quote and mention me like the fan you are. Go figure.

apollo-creed.gif

you mighta just earned a follow. link me to your terrible tiktok. :pachaha:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Found a cup floating in mid-air and let it ride because I know it was Miles in Camouflage. :mjlol:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sony stan’s right now

:mjlol:

Iv platinumed it, had a blast doing it, it’s an amazing game, now I’m enjoying AW2

I don’t see the issue with the run time for a story driven game as long as it’s no filler all killer like this game is, FF16 is twice as long with 30% of it being complete padding/filler making it a slog at certain parts

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Iv platinumed it, had a blast doing it, it’s an amazing game, now I’m enjoying AW2

I don’t see the issue with the run time for a story driven game as long as it’s no filler all killer like this game is, FF16 is twice as long with 30% of it being complete padding/filler making it a slog at certain parts
It’s not the size that matters right :shaq:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I beat it last night and had zero issues :manny:

However, Starfield keeps freezing/bricking on me many times. When I pressed the pause it froze and had to restart the Xbox :beli: