Community Flags Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 as “Another Broken Release” After Bugs Plague the PS5 Exclusive

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
it run super smooth for me :yeshrug:

As smooth as tears of the kingdom

i dont have a lot of games stored on my system and am only play in two hour intervals.

Jedi survivor was probably the most broken game i played this game the world would warp around you and lose it geometry like the upside down in stranger things

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Truth is coming to light. Reviewers and commentators have less and less credibility.

Only people really checking for those opinions are fanboys looking for validation. Everybody else just playing the games they enjoy.
You heard it here first, reviewers don’t matter anymore. They’re all fanboys.

Unless they give Xbox games a good score. Pretty sure they’ll matter then

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Truth is coming to light. Reviewers and commentators have less and less credibility.

Only people really checking for those opinions are fanboys looking for validation. Everybody else just playing the games they enjoy.
You just made a thread about 34 million people glancing at horizon forza 5, sourced from a Mexican fan site infected with aids.

Who really needs validation ?

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
my character turned into a block of tofu and i had 3 hard crashes. normally i would complain but any open world game that runs at a silky smooth 60fps i look past it.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
my character turned into a block of tofu and i had 3 hard crashes. normally i would complain but any open world game that runs at a silky smooth 60fps i look past it.
Do you have the physical disc?

That might be an issue for some people I read

I have the digital and have had zero issues

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Meach is a good poster outside of the arcadium.

:manny:
Nothing i say here is bad. Y’all just don’t like it cause it goes against sony stan conventional wisdom.

This thread is clearly sourced, with lots of evidence and multiple articles and official statements to back it up.

But i’m a “bad poster” and “trolling” cause it’s a sony game on the receiving end.

Ain’t my fault :manny: