COMMUNITY FINAL SEASON DISCUSSION THREAD... #andamovie

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I'm currently watching this past week's episode (Which also happens to be the 100th episode special). I can tell the budget has been cut for this season.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
watched the new episodes this morning..they've been alright.
those two school board guys might be the worst and the least funny characters to appear in the show...as bad as the Dr Who type stuff.

Alison Brie is great and lovely as usual.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
watched the new episodes this morning..they've been alright.
those two school board guys might be the worst and the least funny characters to appear in the show...as bad as the Dr Who type stuff.

Alison Brie is great and lovely as usual.
I think Paget and Keith are good additions to the show, much better than Jonathan Banks last season:scust:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Last 2 episodes have been great. I hope Frankie and Jeff hook up this season. Community is back!

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
This season has been great, how the fukk could anyone say its been weak? :what:

This was a few weeks back but the episode where they had the email leaks had me DYING. I think their complaint about Elroy was his out of date fashion and that nikka really showed up with a shirt on that said 2015. :laff:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This season has been great, how the fukk could anyone say its been weak? :what:

This was a few weeks back but the episode where they had the email leaks had me DYING. I think their complaint about Elroy was his out of date fashion and that nikka really showed up with a shirt on that said 2015. :laff:
This season has been good but not great imo, too many loses really hurt the show and while i do like Keith & Paget it's just not the same. I've never cared for the whole Jeff & Annie storyline so seeing that be discussed for the finale does nothing for me.