COMMUNITY FINAL SEASON DISCUSSION THREAD... #andamovie

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Community is one of my goats but i'm just not interested. i might watch it in the future during an entire series rewatch but i just cant do it anymore... Pierce leaving stung..and it just kept happening.

Yeah< I hope this is the last season. All the other NBC Thursday night single-cam sitcoms that "Communtiy" used to air with have all ended.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I saw both episodes, they were decent but nothing special. There's a nice surprise cameo at the end of the season opener.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Of course Yahoo Screen is most likely in America only. :francis:

Is there any other way I can watch this online without changing my DNS?

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Of course Yahoo Screen is most likely in America only. :francis:

Is there any other way I can watch this online without changing my DNS?

Just download the episodes. No point in using a streaming service that only allows access in America. I was never gonna watch it on Yahoo :scusthov: anyways.

Community S06E01 Ladders YHOO 720p Webrip

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Just download the episodes. No point in using a streaming service that only allows access in America. I was never gonna watch it on Yahoo :scusthov: anyways.

Community S06E01 Ladders YHOO 720p Webrip

:mjlol: Same here. I already knew that Webrips of Netflix Original shows are available on Torrents, so I knew I wasn't going to be watching this on the Yahoo Screen app either.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I'll definitely watch it, as a fan, but I'm not in a hurry at all.

I kinda wished it went away at this point.

It hasn't been as good as the hype it's warrented since the 3rd season.

At this point with AD S4 and this, I'm officially off the "Bring back cancelled shows" wagon.

Unless something gets cancelled on a true cliffhanger, I'd rather a show go out too early than too late.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I'll definitely watch it, as a fan, but I'm not in a hurry at all.

I kinda wished it went away at this point.

It hasn't been as good as the hype it's warrented since the 3rd season.

At this point with AD S4 and this, I'm officially off the "Bring back cancelled shows" wagon.

Unless something gets cancelled on a true cliffhanger, I'd rather a show go out too early than too late.
:lupe: I agree with you but, There's a lot of speculation of maybe "Happy Endings" coming back. What you think about that?

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
:lupe: I agree with you but, There's a lot of speculation of maybe "Happy Endings" coming back. What you think about that?

MtWRVgE.gif

I think a large part of these comedies coming back is, they don't have a story to tell.

If you're a drama, and you're on a track and get derailed early, it sucks.

If The Americans got cancelled, I'd shed tears, because I know they're going somewhere.

But if it's just "Happy Endings is back! I wonder what wacky things they'll get up to?", it's hard to justify a return, unless they're firing on all cylinders, which is hard to do.

I'd rather see the exact same Happy Endings writer's room and creative team with a fresh pack of characters and locales, maybe even with the same actors, rather than them come back, and then we watch Penny struggle on another date.

:yeshrug:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know what people are talking about. I have watched the first 2 EPs and they were funny as hell. I don't know about pcs but I streamed it on roku and did not get any commercials.

Also now I am going to check out sin city saints. It looks funny as well. I think yahoo is doing the smart thing and getting on the online TV shows.