COMMUNITY FINAL SEASON DISCUSSION THREAD... #andamovie

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Writing on the first 2 eps still sharp as fukk.

Community stays pissing on the 4th wall :wow:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Community is one of my goats but i'm just not interested. i might watch it in the future during an entire series rewatch but i just cant do it anymore... Pierce leaving stung..and it just kept happening.

Yeah< I hope this is the last season. All the other NBC Thursday night single-cam sitcoms that "Communtiy" used to air with have all ended.

RIP Thursdays :sadcam:

:yeshrug: FOX's sitcom line-up of "Brooklyn Nine-Nine", "New Girl", & "The Mindy Project" has done a good job of replacing the NBC Thursday night single-cam sitcom lineup for me.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug: FOX's sitcom line-up of "Brooklyn Nine-Nine", "New Girl", & "The Mindy Project" has done a good job of replacing the NBC Thursday night single-cam sitcom lineup for me.
New Girl is still hilarious and so is the MP. They are about to take a hit because the HE alumni are taking off. I think New Girl has enough star power, but I don't know if the MP can last.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Bk99 is dope. i need to peep this current season. I saw some of the first season of New GIrl but never caught up. Never peeped Mindy but she was funny on The Office. Might check it out :myman:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Anyone see episode 3 yet? The first 2 were average at best. Only chuckled a few times.

We need Troy back!

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
I still want to believe this show can get to the glory of the first three seasons, but these new episodes are so-so.

The exchange between the Dean and the Japanese students was funny, but the rest...:ld:

These new sets are kinda dark. Hope that's not a signal we are in the darkest timeline.