COMMUNITY FINAL SEASON DISCUSSION THREAD... #andamovie

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
jesus that plot twist :laff:

Jeff was on his way to a GOAT speech and fukked up, i guess we all knew when he said they were from the same town that it was the same person :laff:

fukkery :laff: Garrett's mom was damn near :whoo: at Jeff's swag before the twist :wow:

season has been saved by these last few eps

Last edited:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
jesus that plot twist :laff:

Jeff was on his way to a GOAT speech and fukked up, i guess we all knew when he said they were from the same town that it was the same person :laff:

fukkery :laff: Garrett's mom was damn near :whoo: at Jeff's swag before the twist :wow:

season has been saved by these last few eps
Chang coming through and saving the speech and the day. For once.:banderas:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
My god, this is right at the top of the best episodes ever.

I'm genuinely fukking happy this show has got to exist for this long man, and fukk it, if the people involved want to keep on doing it let them. They've had a million reasons for the show to fall off with all the changes but they still keep on getting it together and killing it. Do the right thing yahoo, please :mjcry:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I'm thinking the 6 seasons and a movie thing will come true. Remember how the Family Guy star wars movie was just split into like 4 episodes and added on to the end of the season. Maybe Community can do that and make the movie be thelast 4 episodes of season 6. or first 4 of season 7.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'm up to episode 7 and loving this season so far. Had one or two weak episodes but overall had a few LOL moments each episode.

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
two great moments of writing in Abed's TV breakdown:

"There is skill to it. More importantly, it has to be joyful, effortless, fun. TV defeats its own purpose when it’s pushing an agenda, or trying to defeat other TV or being proud or ashamed of itself for existing. It’s TV; it’s comfort. It’s a friend you’ve known so well, and for so long you just let it be with you, and it needs to be okay for it to have a bad day or phone in a day, and it needs to be okay for it to get on a boat with Levar Burton and never come back. Because eventually, it all will."

& Dan's tag disclaimer:

Dice not included. Some assembly required. Lines between perception, desire and reality may become blurred, redundant or interchangeable. Characters may hook up with no regard for your emotional investments. Some episodes too conceptual to be funny, some too funny to be immersive and some so immersive they still aren't funny. Consistency between seasons may vary. Viewers may be measured by a secretive, obsolete system based on selected participants keeping hand written journals of what they watch. Show may be cancelled and moved to the internet where it turns out tens of millions were watching the whole time. May not matter. Fake commercial may end with disclaimer gag which may descend into vain, Chuck Lorre-esque rant by narcissistic creator. Creator may be unstable. Therapist may have told creator this is not how you make yourself a good person. Life may pass by while we ignore and mistreat those close to us. Those close to us may e those watching. Those people may want to know I love them but I may be incapable of saying it. Contains pieces the size of a child's esophagus.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
two great moments of writing in Abed's TV breakdown:

"There is skill to it. More importantly, it has to be joyful, effortless, fun. TV defeats its own purpose when it’s pushing an agenda, or trying to defeat other TV or being proud or ashamed of itself for existing. It’s TV; it’s comfort. It’s a friend you’ve known so well, and for so long you just let it be with you, and it needs to be okay for it to have a bad day or phone in a day, and it needs to be okay for it to get on a boat with Levar Burton and never come back. Because eventually, it all will."

& Dan's tag disclaimer:

Dice not included. Some assembly required. Lines between perception, desire and reality may become blurred, redundant or interchangeable. Characters may hook up with no regard for your emotional investments. Some episodes too conceptual to be funny, some too funny to be immersive and some so immersive they still aren't funny. Consistency between seasons may vary. Viewers may be measured by a secretive, obsolete system based on selected participants keeping hand written journals of what they watch. Show may be cancelled and moved to the internet where it turns out tens of millions were watching the whole time. May not matter. Fake commercial may end with disclaimer gag which may descend into vain, Chuck Lorre-esque rant by narcissistic creator. Creator may be unstable. Therapist may have told creator this is not how you make yourself a good person. Life may pass by while we ignore and mistreat those close to us. Those close to us may e those watching. Those people may want to know I love them but I may be incapable of saying it. Contains pieces the size of a child's esophagus.

:mjcry:We were blessed to have come this far brehs. fukk TV Networks and everyone who love em.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Sorry but that finale was bullshyt, while they've had some funny episodes these last 2 seasons the absence of Troy really hurt the show.