COMMUNITY FINAL SEASON DISCUSSION THREAD... #andamovie

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We back!
And they got Keith David

Will Abed make a Gargoyle reference? or Candyman? or Requiem for a Dream? :lupe:

damn Keith David has been in alot of movies.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Shirley left for that AWFUL Odd Couple remake :scust:

Troy still not back :to:

Yall gonna have to hook me up with somewhere to watch this shyt, not about to get this yahoo service

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Me too man.

That whole binge watching thing is cool for watching old shyt, but new shows should be released weekly.

I know if I was writing a show for them I'd want it to be.
Then you don't understand the struggle of writing for TV. When a show is dropped weekly, they have to make sacrifices in the sake of storytelling just to make each one stand by itself in terms of its own action, intrigue, and resolution. Simultaneous release is the evolution of TV becoming the premiere forum for great storytellers because it means they can just put out a complete, full, and fleshed out product to be consumed immediately and not have to worry about the typical TV politics game of winning viewers week to week.

It's just there, and it speaks for itself.

So many good shows that saw early cancellations would have survived if they were in this model but didn't because they had to compete week to week with shows aiming for ratings with weekly shock value.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Community is one of my goats but i'm just not interested. i might watch it in the future during an entire series rewatch but i just cant do it anymore... Pierce leaving stung..and it just kept happening.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Then you don't understand the struggle of writing for TV. When a show is dropped weekly, they have to make sacrifices in the sake of storytelling just to make each one stand by itself in terms of its own action, intrigue, and resolution. Simultaneous release is the evolution of TV becoming the premiere forum for great storytellers because it means they can just put out a complete, full, and fleshed out product to be consumed immediately and not have to worry about the typical TV politics game of winning viewers week to week.

It's just there, and it speaks for itself.

So many good shows that saw early cancellations would have survived if they were in this model but didn't because they had to compete week to week with shows aiming for ratings with weekly shock value.
:comeon: :camby: Maybe that's a problem for Network TV shows. But it shouldn't be a problem for Cable/VOD shows.