COMMUNITY FINAL SEASON DISCUSSION THREAD... #andamovie

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Community Casts Clue Alums as Britta's Parents

Community has enlisted two Clue alums to play Britta's parents in the second episode of Season 6.

17 NOV 2014 BY MAX NICHOLSON

Last week, Keith David and Paget Brewster were cast in Community's upcoming sixth season, to premiere on Yahoo Screen. Now, the show has enlisted Martin Mull and Lesley Ann Warren to play the parents of Gillian Jacobs' character Britta Perry, named George and Deb, in the second episode of the season.

The episode marks a reunion for Mull and Warren, who worked together on 1985's Clue movie. (Mull played Colonel Mustard, and Warren was Miss Scarlet.) EW, who first reported the news, speculates the pair's Community debut could have murder mystery spin. That doesn't sound like much of a stretch to us, this being Community and all.

Community: Season 6 begins in winter 2015.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/17/community-reunites-two-clue-alums-as-brittas-parents

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
http://www.avclub.com/article/chevy-chase-says-chevy-chase-will-have-community-c-212777

Chevy Chase says Chevy Chase will have a Community cameo, maybe more

Community creator Dan Harmon and former Community star Chevy Chase had their share of differences over the years, eventually leading to Chase’s exit from the show (and supposed banishment from the set). But according to a Reddit AMA that Chase (or someone with a computer, talking to Chase) participated in last night, he’ll have a cameo in the sixth season, which is set to debut on Yahoo Screen sometime next year. Here’s what he said: “I will be in a small cameo at the beginning of Community and if they ask me to come back and do one or two appearances, it’s a possibility.” The rest of the cast shuddered at the news.

Chase seemed game to answer questions in the AMA, telling stories about the “You Can Call Me Al” video shoot, his squashed feud with Bill Murray, and the dangerous business of making Spies Like Us. You can read the whole thing right here.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Season 5 brought Community back to where it should be. Season 4 was a mess.
Season 5 was terrible, at least 4 had the entire cast and imo wasn't all that bad but it wasn't all that great either. I think people give S5 a pass is because Dan Harmon came back, if he wasn't attached to it i believe people would've hated last season.

Flex Kavana

Banned
Daps
You mean to tell me TBS wouldn't pick this up? What about Netflix? Yahoo? Interesting to see the budget cuts to the show.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
You mean to tell me TBS wouldn't pick this up? What about Netflix? Yahoo? Interesting to see the budget cuts to the show.

They've seen the budget is higher than it was on the last season of the show. Yahoo really wants to use the show to springboard their launch into original content.

I heard one of the reasons Netflix didn't bite was because they didn't have the rights to the previous seasons (I believe Hulu does).