Commit home invasion in Nike slides brehs. Break ya ankles when the homeowner #getsthestrap brehs

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Cali_livin my fault for deflecting from your thread somewhat but I couldn’t let that one slide, knowing the subject involves black men and that poster @CACarot tries to disguise his overt racism at black people repeatedly in this through that blatant violation of using the n—a word.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Now I don't know if they were trying to rob a street dude, probably not since they seem to have walked in light.
With that being said, home invaders, robbers and on are among the worst criminals out. They hit private law abiding citizens, minding their own business, in their own home. Deserve to get shot on sight :snoop:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
That had to have been some spur of the moment shyt. A nikka actually planned a robbery wearing slides
b7ae89fe49a56b1d.gif

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Commit home invasion during a quarantine brehs

On top of that it did not look like they were wearing masks. This virus shyt is the perfect time for the jack boys to be wearing masks that could conceal their identity, but those idiots are to stupid to know it.

Didn't these clowns know that people would be at home during the middle of a damn pandemic?

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
On top of that it did not look like they were wearing masks. This virus shyt is the perfect time for the jack boys to be wearing masks that could conceal their identity, but those idiots are to stupid to know it.

Didn't these clowns know that people would be at home during the middle of a damn pandemic?
sounds like a kickdoor and torture type situation. Probably someone they know and cash/drugs in the apartment.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
One of my worst fears now that I have a kid and wife. I recently just bought another AR for this very reason. I wanna make sure if shyt gets real I’m not out gunned by these nikkas
I hope you never have to encounter anything like that, but if you do, show no mercy whatsoever.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
This thread trash
:gucci: This is not the time

You enter someones private residence uninviting and intending to do harm, you should be shot at if not killed on sight.

fukk that, I have no respect for anyone stealing anyone elses property by force OR OTHERWISE (So that includes all these wall street cacs and politicians who should all be up against a wall)

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
You’re not from New York. Nether is he. But keep trying to defend a white boy saying “n—a”.
:comeon:
my guy is nikka? i don't post on here or know who he is. I'm just saying what hear from ny nikkas/bytches...both groups say that sht. Especially the under 20 kids :yeshrug: