Comedian Robin Williams dead by suicide

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Damn even Obama gave it up to Robin:

U.S. President Barack Obama responded on Williams's death, saying, "Robin Williams was an airman, a doctor, a genie, a nanny, a president, a professor, a bangarang Peter Pan, and everything in between. But he was one of a kind. He arrived in our lives as an alien – but he ended up touching every element of the human spirit. He made us laugh. He made us cry. He gave his immeasurable talent freely and generously to those who needed it most – from our troops stationed abroad to the marginalized on our own streets."[111]

Hernameiscole

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Freeport, NY
It's really sad that a lot of people fail to realize that celebs are human too. Any one of high importance is human as well. We take mental health for granted when it justifiably has a right to be in the forefront. We put other diseases and diagnosis in the limelight but forget about things like these. I know too well how depression can be and it can lead you to a place where you don't want to be. Also people always depend on a main person but who is that main person depending on to hold them up. Many say suicide is selfish but I believe not enough research has been thoroughly done on this and for someone to have a definite stance on this is mind boggling because all you are really speaking on is based on PERSPECTIVE. Perspective.

But go tell it to said mountain.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
0811-affleck-launch-3.jpg

Ben Affleck just released a statement about the death of his "Good Will Hunting" costar Robin Williams.

"Heartbroken. Thanks chief - for your friendship and for what you gave the world," he posted onFacebook moments ago. "Robin had a ton of love in him. He personally did so much for so many people. He made Matt and my dreams come true. What do you owe a guy who does that? Everything. May you find peace my friend. ‪#‎RobinWilliams‬"

Williams won an Academy Award for his portrayal of therapist Dr. Sean Maguire in the 1997 film -- which also nabbed Affleck and Matt Damon the Oscar for Best Original Screenplay

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
he was in so much shyt i forgot. i couldnt remember anything without looking at his imdb, and when i finally did, i was like "oh yeah." "oh yeah i did watch that" "yep, i watched that cuz robin williams was in it"

if he wasnt in insomnia, i woulda never watched that. he plays the creepy guy soooo freaking great. such a talented actor

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
The saddest thing about suicide is that its a mistake you'll never be able to rectify. Like maybe if u waited for a while, you would have felt better. Its a real shame...

I'm willing to bet money that he's had these thoughts for years. He was rich, successful, loved. He was clearly hurting, so I'm sure he was waiting and waiting and waiting and just said fukk it

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
I'm willing to bet money that he's had these thoughts for years. He was rich, successful, loved. He was clearly hurting, so I'm sure he was waiting and waiting and waiting and just said fukk it

probably since he was a child

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I think the difference between Whitney and PSH & Robin Williams is their demons were better concealed. We saw Whitney out messed up and that horrible abomination of a reality show she was on with Bobby. No doubt there was a racial component to as well but even Amy Whinehouse caught a lot of flack for being a junkie.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
They are saying Robin has 4 Films still to hit theaters in 2014 and 2015 including the 3rd and final film of the "Night at the Museum" trilogy:

220px-Night_at_the_Museum_Secret_of_the_Tomb_poster.jpg

They finished filming? If so, they are going to break box office records.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
They finished filming? If so, they are going to break box office records.

I don't know about Box Office Records but now it will probably be the highest grossing of the Trilogy. The 1st two did great at the box office now this one will be huge. What helps is out of all the last movies Robin has coming out, this one is the clear Blockbuster. The others are small Indy type films.