Comedian Robin Williams dead by suicide

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
:sadbron: still can't believe this shyt. me & the girl will be watching a few of his movies this weekend. the'eres a few she hasn't seen but she loves comedies so she's in for a treat. for me.... just gonna reminisce on some of my fav movies growing up.

AriZona

Arizona Beverages USA
Daps
Reppin
Woodbury, NY
now his wife is lying and saying he was sober when he hung himself bc he was in early stages of parkinsons disease. :dead:

no way would that disease make that man hang himself. especially a disease where you shake.
think about all the stand up material you have on such a disease.
theres more to this story than what his 3rd wife wants us to know. i even think shes to blame. :lupe:
and if it comes back that he was sober, its bc she paid off someone to make it that way.
robin would have milked that disease for awareness and material, and then maybe overdosed when it got bad.

but to hang himself while sober, in an early stage??

:camby:
i dont think so

sun raw

All Star
Daps
now his wife is lying and saying he was sober when he hung himself bc he was in early stages of parkinsons disease. :dead:

no way would that disease make that man hang himself. especially a disease where you shake.
think about all the stand up material you have on such a disease.
theres more to this story than what his 3rd wife wants us to know. i even think shes to blame. :lupe:
and if it comes back that he was sober, its bc she paid off someone to make it that way.
robin would have milked that disease for awareness and material, and then maybe overdosed when it got bad.

but to hang himself while sober, in an early stage??

:camby:
i dont think so

nah man you're trying too hard

AriZona

Arizona Beverages USA
Daps
Reppin
Woodbury, NY
:usure:

actually im not.
you dont know robin williams very well or really watched his stand up comedy.
i dont believe he was sober when he died.
nor do i believe him knowing he was in early stages of a disease was the contributing factor of his death.
i honestly believe there was more going on.
:yeshrug:

she even said she saw him last at 10pm the following night. then got up in a separate room and assumed he was still asleep. then came home and found him hanging with rigamortus setting in. :stopitslime:
what kind of cold bytch doesnt know her husband is dead until 11am the following morning after "last seeing" him at 10pm???
it means she didnt sleep in the bed with him that night.
and if robin didnt want people knowing he had parkinsons, then why is she telling everyone?
everything seems off with his 3rd wife.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Not tryna add fuel to the fire but I swear the first thing I wondered was if he's gonna kill himself and he's an addict anyways then why not just overdose?:yeshrug:Seems like the most painless way to go out.

To actually have the courage to hang yourself? That's gotta be tough.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Yall keeping mentioning Ms. Doubtfire (which is a classic) but yall keep forgetting about Jack. That was classic. And J-Lo as his teacher :jawalrus:

He was sick in One Hour Photo as well.

Haven't seen Dead Poets Society or Good Morning Vietnam

:rudy:

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Not tryna add fuel to the fire but I swear the first thing I wondered was if he's gonna kill himself and he's an addict anyways then why not just overdose?:yeshrug:Seems like the most painless way to go out.

To actually have the courage to hang yourself? That's gotta be tough.

people who od don't go out painlessly. seisures, convulsing, shyt-sometimes not even passing away. all the while wishing you hadn't done "it", or wishing you'd done more just to get it over with :weirdo:
you can always somehow get out of a hanging if you have a wee bit of strength but those moments leading up have got to be a REAL gut check.
rip to the man, addiction and depression is no joke. i sure hope some wild fukkery doesn't come about of this.