Comedian Robin Williams dead by suicide

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read death by asphyxiation and my dumbass was thinking he wrapped his head in a plastic bag...:stopitslime:

Maybe he was bi-polar. The cocaine and other drugs were probably an attempt to self medicate.

Ive been depressed before and that shyt literally scared the fukk out of me. Its not like when youre feeling bad or sad about something. I dont know how to describe it better, but its like you have this bottomed out feeling in your gut and you just feel this INTENSE feeling of emptiness and sadness that wont go away no matter what. And in my case it was only a slight case of it. I cant even imagine having a severe case because of a bi-polar disorder or something. Scary stuff.

RIP.

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I could watch Mrs Doubtfire on loop and that shyt would have me in fits of laughter constantly without fail. RIP :to: :wow:

sun raw

All Star
Daps
This shyt really hits me hard. Like one of my first thoughts was that this was a guy who had a successful career that spanned decades, had a loving family, and who made a living doing what he loves. If a guy like him could still be depressed and want to end it all, what hope is there for anyone, really? But then that's the thing, depression isn't always logical. It's not always going to make sense. And it's never going to be easy. I guess the thing to take away is that we can always be more aware of these things. Like some people might have to fight depression their entire lives but they don't have to be alone through it.

Damn. Rest in peace, Robin Williams.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:to:R.I.P. That's my childhood legend. Hook is 90s classic.

To this day it pisses me off when people would diss "Hook" calling it one of Steven's Spielberg worst moives. It was a bunch of salty adults dissing it. If you were a 80's baby or 90's baby. "Hook" is a motherfukkin Classic. It actually was like a sequel to the original disney cartoon but decades later. It expanded the Peter Pan mythos to me.

220px-Hook_poster_transparent.png

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
I thought it was one of those bullshyt hoaxes at first. Then saw NBC report and was :snoop:

RIP. One of the best comedy actors ever.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
when I heard how he died the first thing that came to mind was "The World's Greatest Dad".

B002PI1NRO

If you havent seen it.. peep it

I haven't seen this one but I'll try to check it out.

It also made me think of that other flick he was in where he goes to hell to rescue his wife cause she had commited suicide after his death and he was in Heaven. That was actually a dope, very tripped out movie. I forget what it was called. Any of u guys seen it? I only saw it once, years ago but I remember liking it.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I haven't seen this one but I'll try to check it out.

It also made me think of that other flick he was in where he goes to hell to rescue his wife cause she had commited suicide after his death and he was in Heaven. That was actually a dope, very tripped out movie. I forget what it was called. Any of u guys seen it? I only saw it once, years ago but I remember liking it.

It was called "What Dreams May Come" and it also had Cuba Gooding Jr in it. His death makes that film so trippy to me now:

220px-Whatdreamsposter.jpeg