Comedian Robin Williams dead by suicide

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
Smh @ that other thread with his "racist Obama rant" being front-page right now.

I didn't know him personally, of course, but FUKK OUTTA HERE with that. RIP.

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
smh @ the clowns in this thread who keep bringing up mike brown

why would you even compare that to this, god damn you nikkas are dense

as for why the president and media are talking about robin williams instead of mike brown, if the only explanation you can think of is "cacs gon cac" or "nobody cares about black people" you're out of your fukkin mind

one person is a global icon with decades of entertaining people on a worldwide scale and several classic movies under his belt...the other is just a random civilian who got tragically murdered by sorry ass police; it's sad that some of y'all think on such a basic, inane level that you gotta trivialize an unrelated tragedy to give credence to another :snoop:

sometimes you faux militants are fukkin idiots
No you are a fukking idiot. Robin Williams is not a superior human being just because he was in hollywood movies. He was an icon in entertainment and rip to that man, but that is irrelevant in the realworld. The president should address real issues like the mike brown situation and not entertainment. Or at least address both.

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
Wow I'm watching The Fisher King on Netflix. Damn near shed a tear with this speech he gives in the middle of a park laying next to Jeff Bridges. Gives an anecdote about a king losing meaning in his life and wanting to end it and shyt. Powerful scene and crazy to watch at this moment :to:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
No you are a fukking idiot. Robin Williams is not a superior human being just because he was in hollywood movies. He was an icon in entertainment and rip to that man, but that is irrelevant in the realworld. The president should address real issues like the mike brown situation and not entertainment. Or at least address both.

did you even read what you just posted

jesus christ :snoop:

try not quoting posts that go right over your head, especially if you reply with shyt that confirms it went over your head

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dap for what, that was directed to you you sound real crazy

is it "nikkaz die every day" or "lets worry about st louis" make up your mind
First off I dapped to show Idgaf about your insults this ain't my life on a message board and saying us regular people die everyday and nobody says rip why I gotta worship this cac cause the moron sheep that destroy this world put him on a pedestal, I didn't decide he was worthy of praise so I ain't worshipping him and secondly the riots in St. Louis or the Murders in Chicago are smthg more substantial to be giving worry to and you don't know me yes I was "mad" as you put it over Chicago don't group me with the sheep nikkaz , in reality I'm not mad I just talk bluntly

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
I mean stand up can mean different things to different people. That's just what it meant to me.

I have a friend who's pursuing it to this day, and he's far from bitter.
True. I have a pretty dark pov but I put a positive spin on it. Sometimes the load gets heavy. I don't empathize with suicidal people but I can see how they get so low. Hell, I've tried suicide twice. Once for being queer, another for being black in America.

All im saying is that I agree. Stand up is subjective to all parties involved. For me tho, it saved my life. Along with the coli and rubbers.

And jesus, of coors.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
What Dreams may come was great... and that one movie in Alaska when he was a psycho. (Insomnia)

tumblr_mc2ftx82WJ1r5e3noo1_500.gif

I like darker movies... than comedies tho