Comedian Robin Williams dead by suicide

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
10402459_10152577160391840_1596135762005821740_n.jpg
I thought I might show you The Truth about Genies...Enjoy!!!

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
One of my friend's Facebook statuses pretty much describes how I feel right now:

"Well...time to watch Mrs. Doubtfire...and Good Will Hunting...and Aladdin...and Hook...and Dead Poets Society...and Good Morning Vietnam and Jumanji *and the list keeps going and going*"

:to: RIP

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
I still cant believe this! I'm so sad. He was apart of my childhood. His movies were all I watched. From Flubber, Hook, Mrs. Doubtfirer and Jumanji to name a few. I've probably watched them over 50+ times and memorized all the lines. My thoughts and prayers are with his family. This is just so sad. Depression is no joke.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
:yeshrug: its whatever who gives a shyt what you me or anyone else in this world thinks we all die anyway and he went out like a sucker. I guess you can excuse it and make an exception if he has some sort of mental illness and put a asterisk next to it but there's people everyday who take they own life as soon as life gets tough and those people get no sort of sympathy at all from me

I know 2 people who did this and left behind wife and kids so I'm talking from experience and not out my ass

no you ARE talking out of your ass

you're talking out of your ass from a privileged perspective of someone who's never actually dealt with severe depression or mental illness FIRST hand, OBVIOUSLY because just "sucking it up" can be pretty much impossible when you have a chemical imbalance. THAT is what mental illness is, your brain does not process things and you don't think or rationalize things and emotions "normally". he probably felt like he was being a burden and felt like he was so alone, when you get to that point where you have suicidal thoughts, you really convince yourself that you're doing people around you a favor and not a disservice. so in a sense, like someone else stated.. it can be looked at as selfless, too.

he held on for 60+ years struggling, that's quite the accomplishment if he's dealt with depression his entire life because making it through just one day is a fukking struggle and hard as fukk.

go do some research before you just speak out of your ass tryning to demonize someone.

and life IS selfish, our existence and the desire to survive in itself is selfish.

i wish people would take depression and mental illness more serious, and actually do research and try to learn about it.. but hey, i guess it's easier to demonize people and not show an ounce of sympathy towards people suffering or try to understand than it is to educate yourself.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
no you ARE talking out of your ass

you're talking out of your ass from a privileged perspective of someone who's never actually dealt with severe depression or mental illness FIRST hand, OBVIOUSLY because just "sucking it up" can be pretty much impossible when you have a chemical imbalance. THAT is what mental illness is, your brain does not process things and you don't think or rationalize things and emotions "normally". he probably felt like he was being a burden and felt like he was so alone, when you get to that point where you have suicidal thoughts, you really convince yourself that you're doing people around you a favor and not a disservice. so in a sense, like someone else stated.. it can be looked at as selfless, too.

he held on for 60+ years struggling, that's quite the accomplishment if he's dealt with depression his entire life because making it through just one day is a fukking struggle and hard as fukk.

go do some research before you just speak out of your ass tryning to demonize someone.

and life IS selfish, our existence and the desire to survive in itself is selfish.

i wish people would take depression and mental illness more serious, and actually do research and try to learn about it.. but hey, i guess it's easier to demonize people and not show an ounce of sympathy towards people suffering or try to understand than it is to educate yourself.

Don't bother trying to talk sense into those types of people. They'll never listen to reason or even begin to try to understand. It's not worth attempting to explain to them.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
smh @ the clowns in this thread who keep bringing up mike brown

why would you even compare that to this, god damn you nikkas are dense

as for why the president and media are talking about robin williams instead of mike brown, if the only explanation you can think of is "cacs gon cac" or "nobody cares about black people" you're out of your fukkin mind

one person is a global icon with decades of entertaining people on a worldwide scale and several classic movies under his belt...the other is just a random civilian who got tragically murdered by sorry ass police; it's sad that some of y'all think on such a basic, inane level that you gotta trivialize an unrelated tragedy to give credence to another :snoop:

sometimes you faux militants are fukkin idiots

Daps
Reppin
VOID
smh @ the clowns in this thread who keep bringing up mike brown

why would you even compare that to this, god damn you nikkas are dense

as for why the president and media are talking about robin williams instead of mike brown, if the only explanation you can think of is "cacs gon cac" or "nobody cares about black people" you're out of your fukkin mind

one person is a global icon with decades of entertaining people on a worldwide scale and several classic movies under his belt...the other is just a random civilian who got tragically murdered by sorry ass police; it's sad that some of y'all think on such a basic, inane level that you gotta trivialize an unrelated tragedy to give credence to another :snoop:

sometimes you faux militants are fukkin idiots

People act like we can't care or show concern towards both...

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
People act like we can't care or show concern towards both...

it's corny, stupid and removes the gravitas of both situations

I'm seeing more and more over the top nikkas on here projecting this pseudo militant image to fit in, nikkas can't even go past page 1 of a celebrity death before turning it into some recycled racial buzzword garbage for some daps

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Don't bother trying to talk sense into those types of people. They'll never listen to reason or even begin to try to understand. It's not worth attempting to explain to them.

:what: nikka its my opinion and I'm entitled to it, not everyone who commits suicide has a mental illness so ya need to stfu with that bullshyt. If that's what he was really going thru then Yea I'm sorry for him and his fam but GTFOH acting like every suicide case is because of a "chemical imbalance" you got plenty of ppl who leave family's behind because of some dumb shyt so Yea most cases it is a selfish act

Ya can go ahead keep playing circle jerk and get mad at the guy who doesn't care for people who commit suicide and make a giant pity party if it makes ya feel better.

Its funny tho how easy I can bump into a thread where ya calling all white people evil and demons but as soon as one celebrity CAC commits suicide ya all want to cry together

I respect robin Williams body of work and as I stated before if he really did suffer mental illness then Yea its sad and RIP to him. The rest of ya can eat a dikk, fukking hypocrites

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
RIP he was apart of my childhood growing up and I didn't even realize at the time. Hook, Aladdin, Jumanji etc.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Not surprised

tha illumanti needed another sacrifice, tha writing wuz on tha walls for a while

but tha sheep in this thread will laugh it off :snoop: Y'all dummies really think he committed suicide :what:

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
It is the same as the comparison of the healthy lung to the cancer ridden lung. The thing is the cancer-ridden lung got there by inhaling poisonous cigarette smoke, just as the depressed brain got to this state by thinking poisonous thoughts. Not to dismiss the sickness, but to be fair, you can't choose to neglect the people in far worse circumstances who refuse to inhale the "smoke".

That's not how depression works at all. Wow, I can't believe people still believe garbage like that.