Comedian Robin Williams dead by suicide

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
A family friend, who reportedly spoke with Williams recently, told the website the 63-year-old "Good Morning Vietnam" actor was upset he had to work so much insure his family's financial security, especially after two pricey divorces.

"All he could talk about (was) serious money troubles," the friend reportedly said. "There were clearly other issues going on and Robin sounded distant during the telephone conversation."

Marin County authorities will hold an 11 a.m. news conference. CBS News reports it heard a Marin County fire scanner audio in which an operator describes what happened in Williams' Tiburon home as an "apparent suicide attempt by hanging."
TMZ reports Williams didn't leave a suicide note.

Williams was also reportedly upset over doing a "Mrs. Doubtfire" sequel, which was supposed to begin filming later this year, the friend told RadarOnline.

"There was also frustration that Robin expressed at having to take television and movie roles he didn't want to take, but had to for the paycheck," the source said. "Doing sequels was never Robin's thing, and he wasn't that excited at having to reprise the role of Mrs. Doubtfire."

MARRIAGE .. DUDE PROBABLY WAS STILL HANDING OUT OVER 6 FIGURES A YEAR

cosby-facepalm.gif

:ufdup:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Im not defending his off screen antics; I just want to remember the joy he brought to me through cinema.

:patrice: Don't understand. Dude was by everything I hear a good dude. He went and entertained the troops over seas and wanted no publicity for it and was one of the few celebrities that got involved in the charities he was involved with. Nobody was safe when it came to his comedy, but that's a general rule of comedy (especially stand up). What's the problem here? :yeshrug:

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude shat on sarah palin when it was open season on her and an easy target .... fukk him. And she likes the brothers, so I am surprised more aren't stepping up .

images

Hottest politician there has ever been.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Serious question: Until we see the suicide note, how are we 100% sure he didn't die from autoerotic asphyxiation like David Carradine?

1st thing I thought about when I heard how he died was this movie that I wasn't able to sit through:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Greatest_Dad

It's about a dad who finds his son dead due to autoerotic asphyxiation.