Comedian Robin Williams dead by suicide

Daps
Reppin
VOID
giphy.gif
I'm done with this thread now...this really made me sad.

They say it's not just the actual loss of a person that makes it hard, but what they meant to the world and people at large that makes it harder...

Robin was a staple of mine and many here's childhood. He made memories and touched our lives. That can never be taken away.
Got no sympathy for people who commit suicide, especially if they left behind family...its probably THE most selfish act you can commit
A life lost is a life lost at the end of the day that you can never get back.

I don't know what's worse...those who commit suicide or those that feel the need to say they got not sympathy for people who commit suicide as if they wanna feel better than others and shyt on a dead person in the process.

His family and friends are all struggling right now...either offer condolences or come off as an insenstive a$$hole or don't.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
fukk robin williams he made like 3 good movies the rest were trash and he wasnt funny just hyper and never serious nikka was on coke his whole career and he took a cowards way out and he was about to ruin one of his only good movies with a wack sequel cause hes a has been, nikkas die everyday you nigggaz more concerend about this rich cac than st louis
were we this angry when 80-something black folks were shot up in chicago by god knows who, in the beginning of july? cuz i dont remember. i mean since we're dictating what other grown ass people should be worried about

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Damn thats fukkin crazy. RIP, I liked his movies when I was a kid. I think he had coke problems back in the day so he prolly had some real demons in his corner that I guess he couldn't overcome.

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
Damn it's crazy with the suicides brehs. Lost a friend recently to it with no answers to why. Now this coming from the most visibly happy and loving life human being but yet was living behind the scenes with severe depression. RIP. Robin W.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
So we just gonna let these nikkas run up in here and talk shyt about dude for no damn reason? :snoop:
People did this when Paul Walker died too...as he lost his life coming home from a charity convention.

It's sad cause I can never remember anybody having anything negative to say about him until now when he's gone and can't even defend himself.

I honestly hope when I pass away that people don't find the need to slander me or talk shyt cause all I could/would/should do if it was anyone else was offer my deepest wishes and condolences to his family and friends for their loss.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
that was directed to you you sound real crazy

is it "nikkaz die every day" or "lets worry about st louis" make up your mind
nikkaz die every day, bytchez die every day but rest in piece to all of them.

they got family that'll never see em again and friends too...or would we like to forget that just cause.

They're still people like you and me at the end of the day that deserve that basic amount of respect.

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps
depression1.jpg

Can we neg on site idiots who are making ignorant comments on what depression is. It's really brutal how first world countries as a whole still have absolutely no idea what they're talking about when it comes to mental health. Also fukk anyone else bringing other topics into this discussion, there is literally thousand of other threads to discuss that chit.

It is the same as the comparison of the healthy lung to the cancer ridden lung. The thing is the cancer-ridden lung got there by inhaling poisonous cigarette smoke, just as the depressed brain got to this state by thinking poisonous thoughts. Not to dismiss the sickness, but to be fair, you can't choose to neglect the people in far worse circumstances who refuse to inhale the "smoke".

Daps
Reppin
VOID
were we this angry when 80-something black folks were shot up in chicago by god knows who, in the beginning of july? cuz i dont remember. i mean since we're dictating what other grown ass people should be worried about
Honestly, I wish we could all get along and live a happy and peaceful life with no issues. But that's life. It's not fair and we can't and shyt's f8cked up when it shouldn't be.

I think the negative energy and anger should be saved for another time...

Goes for anybody else...drop your condolences, RIPs and save everything else for another thread in all honesty. Not telling anybody what to do...but it's just disrespectful IMHO.