Comedian David Lucas apologizes to the family of George Floyd for his tasteless joke about his death

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stick to making lame ass Hunter Biden posts and threads, weirdo MAGA loser :camby:

I know the truth hurts. You can scream maga all you want. That shyt been played out 4 years ago. Trump isnt going to be the president anyway and neither is your boss Biden. Copmala about to be your boss when they move her to the president seat. Better get ready to shill for her when shes your president. She might lock you up if you disobey her orders. Shilling aint easy but somebody gotta do it.

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
Never heard of this portable earthquake but :skip: @ him not forseeing the consequences
04aeb750bd4c4beabe492eaabdcd057b2e504f5c_hq.gif

:mjlol:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Should’ve known he was a non-FBA tether by how he looks but I’m glad he confirmed. Those type of people are always comfortable disrespecting black Americans because they don’t identify with the struggle.

Damn I thought he was from Macon, Georgia. Most people from deep southern parts i usually assume they are FBA.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Damn I thought he was from Macon, Georgia. Most people from deep southern parts i usually assume they are FBA.
He could be in all honesty but he said he’s black and Hispanic. Might just hate himself that much to claim something else

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Should’ve known he was a non-FBA tether by how he looks but I’m glad he confirmed. Those type of people are always comfortable disrespecting black Americans because they don’t identify with the struggle.

Shut your bytch ass up with the diaspora war bullshyt. I can name 10 "FBA" off the Top of my head who are some of the most notorious c00ns known to man.

Desperate ass, dap fishing weirdos on the internet :dead: :dead: :dead:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Shut your bytch ass up with the diaspora war bullshyt. I can name 10 "FBA" off the Top of my head who are some of the most notorious c00ns known to man.

Desperate ass, dap fishing weirdos on the internet :dead: :dead: :dead:
Can you name one who said a George Floyd joke like this?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Can you name one who said a George Floyd joke like this?

Don't play yourself, my nikka. I've heard similar shyt from c00nye West, Officer Tatum and several well known internet c00nservatives. Y'all weirdo dapfishing nikkas know damn well the biggest c00ns in this country are what ya'll goofy nikkas call "FBA".

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Don't play yourself, my nikka. I've heard similar shyt from c00nye West, Officer Tatum and several well known internet c00nservatives. Y'all weirdo dapfishing nikkas know damn well the biggest c00ns in this country are what ya'll goofy nikkas call "FBA".

Saying he died from fentanyl (which is their running lie, and also something this tether also said in the Willie D interview) is ignorant and c00ning, but it’s not as bad as saying he would’ve shot him for a couple of giggles.

Those people you mentioned are also c00ns and traitors (and they’re checked as such). They aren’t platformed by our community. I’ll be waiting for whatever Hispanic community this man comes from to check him also.