Comedian David Lucas apologizes to the family of George Floyd for his tasteless joke about his death

br82186

Superstar
Daps
That's bruv that used to be on ADD with Kevonstage and Tony Baker. Crazy how those two along with the others from the great tastes show has done well while the rest have been quiet when it comes to getting notoriety

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You heard me. fukked up what happened but folks need to stop acting like george floyd was some hero or martyr. Hell, if yall really were offended at disrespect, why yall didnt get mad at the democrat party, jim crow joe, BLM the control opposition group, mayor frye, the pop up nonprofits and the rest of those fools who exploited his death, made millions and millions and the issue to elevate themselves and did not change shyt? Thats even worse. Yet folks got smoke for an unknown comedian.

I mean george floyd cant breathe act stalled in congress after the 2020 election.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
David Lucas made 2 statements in this video that detail how he feels about Black people.
1. He said that most of his fans are white because his "comedy" is too cerebral for us to comprehend.
2. He also said that if he worked Black crowds, then he'd have to limit his subject matter.

David Lucas is an unfunny, anti-Black c00n.
I peeped that too. This is unabashed c00ning.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
You heard me. fukked up what happened but folks need to stop acting like george floyd was some hero or martyr. Hell, if yall really were offended at disrespect, why yall didnt get mad at the democrat party, jim crow joe, BLM the control opposition group, mayor frye, the pop up nonprofits and the rest of those fools who exploited his death, made millions and millions and the issue to elevate themselves and did not change shyt? Thats even worse. Yet folks got smoke for an unknown comedian.

I mean george floyd cant breathe act stalled in congress after the 2020 election.
Mods why is this schizophrenic bytch still allowed to post:comeon:
This nimwit is by far top five p*ssy posting bytches on this forum:comeon:
Drink bleach hoe

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I saw that shyt. It wasn't even remotely funny. The shyt wasn't funny. It wasn't a joke in any sense of the word. fukk him and his apology.
Yeah people saying if you tell an edgy joke make sure it’s funny but the thing is that he didn’t even make a joke at all. He just said some disrespectful shyt and just left it at that

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Somebody pressed him behind the scenes. Probably Stak's 4th childhood ass & I wouldn't even be mad at him in this instance. You not hiding behind comedy with that trash ass shyt. Lame ass nicca.
not press but trae cal wayne got at him when he came down here... respectfully

then willie d ...

that bytch ass nikka stephen jackson gave a phone call