Comedian David Lucas apologizes to the family of George Floyd for his tasteless joke about his death

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Naw he need to get smoked for that shyt.
I don't disagree with you but i don't want that because it's either more black on black crime then they'll say "black people can kill black people and it's ok but it's a problem when anyone else does. " And if someone not black does it they'll do whatever they can to justify black death.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I don't disagree with you but i don't want that because it's either more black on black crime then they'll say "black people can kill black people and it's ok but it's a problem when anyone else does. " And if someone not black does it they'll do whatever they can to justify black death.

They'll say any and everything, and the world will keep on spinning. Fat Back will have his little 15 seconds of infamy and we'll forget all about him until he c00ns again

or dies of a stroke. The latter I'd welcome.

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
This is another one of his recent jokes

I'm rich now so I just moved to an all white neighborhood. My neighbor called the cops on me for walking my dog at night. She apologized for it later and I said "No need to apologize. Keep up the good work."

He panders to those alt-right cacs in Texas. That's his shtick

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This is another one of his recent joke

I'm rich now so I just moved to an all white neighborhood. My neighborhood called the cops on my for walking my dog at night. She apologized for it later and I said "No need to apologize. Keep up the good work."

Bruh

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is another one of his recent joke

I'm rich now so I just moved to an all white neighborhood. My neighborhood called the cops on my for walking my dog at night. She apologized for it later and I said "No need to apologize. Keep up the good work."

He would probably drop kick his parents to get on Rogan

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I've seen this play... He going to be on these Rogansphere Podcasts complaining about Cancel Culture now :martin:

I doubt it, he apologized and has been talking to OGs in the community

It was a bad joke, its good he was able to lay his ego aside and apologize

I know for damn sure, nobody in Rogan's crew would've

Hell a lot of comedians wouldn't have