Comedian David Lucas apologizes to the family of George Floyd for his tasteless joke about his death

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You heard me. fukked up what happened but folks need to stop acting like george floyd was some hero or martyr. Hell, if yall really were offended at disrespect, why yall didnt get mad at the democrat party, jim crow joe, BLM the control opposition group, mayor frye, the pop up nonprofits and the rest of those fools who exploited his death, made millions and millions and the issue to elevate themselves and did not change shyt? Thats even worse. Yet folks got smoke for an unknown comedian.

I mean george floyd cant breathe act stalled in congress after the 2020 election.

This tinfoil hat wearing, weirdo, ugly, goofy MAGA fakkit will be back rambling about Hunter Biden to himself in the Bushes soon.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MAGA grifting 101.

Now he’ll be on Rogan and then all of the big comedians and right wing content creators podcast complaining about cancel culture and wokeness which was the plan all along

He has 25K followers on Twitter. I bet he gets 100K by the end of the year

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This tinfoil hat wearing, weirdo, ugly, goofy MAGA fakkit will be back rambling about Hunter Biden to himself in the Bushes soon.

Shut your donkey dikk sucking ass up. Shut the fukk up about maga when you voted for jim crow joe. You have no right to talk.

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
He's one of Tony Henchcliffs comics.

The cac that told a chinese comedian that opened for him to "Get offstage you dirty chink."

It checks out

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut the fukk up, clown :umad:

I dont support white supremacists or white supremacist sympathizers regardless of their political party. You do shamelessly, you fukking sellout. Couldnt pay me to lie for a racist piece of shyt like joe biden. Id be mad at myself too like how you obviously are with yourself.

I dont know why you think youre embarrassing anybody besides yourself with what youre doing. :umad: you suck at roasting and only sound like a bitter bytch stuck in atlanta and cant leave. You must be on probation or parole. :yeshrug: get yourself right.

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I dont support white supremacists or white supremacist sympathizers regardless of their political party. You do shamelessly, you fukking sellout. Couldnt pay me to lie for a racist piece of shyt like joe biden. Id be mad at myself too like how you obviously are with yourself.

Stick to making lame ass Hunter Biden posts and threads, weirdo MAGA loser :camby: