Comedian David Lucas apologizes to the family of George Floyd for his tasteless joke about his death

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Saying he died from fentanyl (which is their running lie, and also something this tether also said in the Willie D interview) is ignorant and c00ning, but it’s not as bad as saying he would’ve shot him for a couple of giggles.

Those people you mentioned are also c00ns and traitors (and they’re checked as such). They aren’t platformed by our community. I’ll be waiting for whatever Hispanic community this man comes from to check him also.

A c00n is a c00n. Mocking George Floyd's death and stating he deserved it and making light of what that fakkit Chauvin did is just as bad as what this fat goofy nikka said.

Again: the biggest c00ns in this country is what y'all weirdo Tariquettes call "FBA". Do yourself a favor and abort that corny, anti-Black, incel Diaspora war shyt. You ain't even get a dap for that shyt, geek. Do better.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A c00n is a c00n. Mocking George Floyd's death and stating he deserved it and making light of what that fakkit Chauvin did is just as bad as what this fat goofy nikka said.

Again: the biggest c00ns in this country is what y'all weirdo Tariquettes call "FBA". Do yourself a favor and abort that corny, anti-Black, incel Diaspora war shyt. You ain't even get a dap for that shyt, geek. Do better.
What’s your lineage?

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know my lineage, fakkit. You mad I called you out on that fukk shyt you tried to pull, huh? :umad:

Ol nerd ass nikka in threads at 6 in the morning on a Wednesday trying to start Diaspora wars :dead: :dead: :dead:
I don’t know you or your lineage. I was making an observation about the self-admitted lineage of this individual. Are you part Hispanic also?

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Comedians be thinking they comedians, so nobody should take the words that serious. They use that excuse slot. True you can’t be a sensitive person going to comedy shows, but there is a line regardless of what your job is, that you don’t cross. Every action has a reaction , so they need to stop acting like they are immune to that where people not gonna react to what you say. If I was a comedian I would keep that in mind

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
the good thing about him being a c00n is that you can take one look at him and tell you're not on his side anyway. usually c00ns are disheveled, obese self hating worms. so his story clears.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
the good thing about him being a c00n is that you can take one look at him and tell you're not on his side anyway. usually c00ns are disheveled, obese self hating worms. so his story clears.

I'm sure @Squirrel from Meteor Man looks similar as well. Only disheveled, unbathed, stay in the house nikkas is on the internet trying to be apart of something and looking for attention by trying to start Diaspora wars. A Fat, out of shape, goofy looking c00n poster in here shyttin on a fat, out of shape, goofy looking c00n "comedian". c00n on c00n violence.