Comedian David Lucas apologizes to the family of George Floyd for his tasteless joke about his death

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Somebody pressed him behind the scenes. Probably Stak's 4th childhood ass & I wouldn't even be mad at him in this instance. You not hiding behind comedy with that trash ass shyt. Lame ass nicca.

Damn I forgot he had a friendship with him.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
He must’ve really felt some heat cause all his audience is right wing maga heads.

Unless his all def roast me crew got in his ear.

Wait this nikka fans is MAGAs? Lmfso i only know him from roast me always throught he was just a low tier DC young fly lane comedian

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Of course this old c00n is ready to platform him

Leave these goofballs who soft shoe for conservative dollars in the gutter where they belong

Only fascist White men cry about their free speech being taken from them..last I saw, any Black person in 2024 is free to say whatever they want.
The issue isnt free speech, but being able to insult, degrade and demean others in the name of free speech and the so called truth. They want to insult peole with no repercussions like the good ol days.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Getting older, I learned that you can't save everyone.
I can't ever see myself c00ning for pennies. My soul wouldn't feel right.
These clowns like saying shyt for shock value, and wanna apologize when pressure gets applied to them. Keep your weak ass apology and stand on what you saying. Keep that same energy you put out, because it's gonna come right back towards you eventually. The universe has its way of making that shyt happen, especially when you dissing deceased black people.