Come in here an post that real life ether

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
I feel you man. We all been there. Its just that when you young a you bag that stunner you gotta do whatever it takes to keep her coming back. Bragging rights is on the line, lol.

That's right :myman:
Sometimes you gotta say fukk it and throw all normal thought out the window. Do some shyt so nasty that it don't even matter, cuz nobody gonna believe its true :smugfavre:

:pachaha: hell naw. So what does a fart taste like?

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
When I was younger I had a crush on a girl, that didn't like me like that. I was in the permanent friend zone. The worst was when we were walking and a car was pulling out of the driveway. She didn't see the car, so I jumped in front of the car so it wouldn't hit her.
The car stopped just in time, but I realized i was willing to inflict bodily harm on myself for this bytch. Ultimate simpin :snoop:

I got over her within a month or 2 and valuable lesson was learned

:laff: :laff:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
maaan i was digging this one chick, we fukked on and off thru high school.
well the summer of graduation, we start gettin real close,
goin on dates buying eachother gifts and all that. hell she did way more for me.

So my pop puts me out and I move out of state, Im over here tryin to set up
for shorty move with me. we discussing a future and shyt.

So I find out that her and my stepbrother fukked,
this nikka was my homeboy, my closest ace boon c00n :to:
his cousin was like "yea nikka when we got off the phone wit u like last week, he showed me all this pics of her naked and told me how he smutted her and then called her". :usure:

By this point I wasnt feelin her as much and was in other p*ssy but I ask him about it,
this nikka denies it and makes some bullshyt up.
I take the L :noah:

but I get back at him. This nikka's babymother had been feelin me
for the longest. I never paid her any mind out of respect.

So I go back in town to visit on, I get up with these nikkas and I ask him again
to see if he gonna come clean. This nikka says she came at him but he denies it :childplease:
So him and his BM stay fighting, she calls me up tellin me about it and asks if i can pick her up. :youngsabo:

she ends up party-hopping with me which ends up with a MEAN
fukk session at my hotel :smugdraper: dropped her off in the morning

they're expecting their 3rd soon :jawalrus:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn y'all some back stabbing nikkas :laugh: but these dudes brought it on themselves my step bro dikk my girl down that nikka is dead to me

so drop that story of how you got bricktoped :hmm:

Nah we aint forget nikka!

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
got scammed out of $45 for a cap back in mid-2009

thought he was legit since he did business with my brother. my dumb ass waited past 3 months to file a dispute :facepalm: I kept PMing him, "hey, where's my hat" "that's fukked up" etc. but all my PMs went unanswered

fast forward to late 2010

saw dude posted a "Want To Buy" thread, he was willing to drop $100 on a snapback :shaq:

now, I didn't have that specific hat, so I found a tagged photo of it & edited it with Paintbrush using an alias s/n on the tag :laugh: made it look legit & this dummy offered me $85 since the WTB thread was a few weeks old & he didn't have that much on him anymore. I said sure why not

as soon as I get the money, I went to USPS & shipped out his item with a tracking #. when he opened the box, much to his surprise, he found an old ass Brewers trucker instead :lolbron: he was CONFIDENT that Paypal would side in his favor since he sent the payment with the 4%, but he was wrong, I won the case & the money was mine. he gets FURIOUS, posting my personal info online, posting a pic of my brother, trying to find my FB. I told him he should've just sent the hat or a refund & none of this shyt would have went down. this :cac: said he'd come down with goons, but of course he was bluffing. he actually emailed me "fukk you" earlier this year, I just replied to him with a :smile: I waited patiently like Sting in the rafters for a year and half, it wasn't about the money at that point, it was the fact that I got got, & I needed to get payback

revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin p*ssy :pachaha:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I never finished part two of this story.

Well. . The Wolves on the ship like I said were ruthless. To my credit I NEVER admitted anything. :youngsabo: I would just say.. You never saw me with her. You have zero proof. Just some overweight trollop talking shyt. I dont know what you are talking about. :smugfavre: Even on my last day on the ship the wolves were like. Come clean General. . Just admit it. I just gave them the :mjpls: and dipped.

A side note of this fukkery. . While they had her in the mess hall talking another dude walks in and I guess he froze. He had hit her like a few months before. She immediatly called him out and told all the fellas he was wack in bed. :ohmy: So he got clowned relentlessly.

Fast forward a month later. I just walked into the base club. . . I turn a corner when my chest gets damn near caved in. :wtf: ITS HER! She saw me from across the room and Solid Snaked my ass. Caught me with a clean one in my chest. Punched the shyt out of me.

I step back and she is standing there with tears in her eyes brehs. :to: Said how I did her wrong that day and she had to walk 5 miles onto the base in the florida heat and then walk back. I told her my bad. I fell asleep and did not know for real you came up. :manny:

Then I took her to the hotel and smashed again. :takedat:

Racked Up

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never finished part two of this story.

Well. . The Wolves on the ship like I said were ruthless. To my credit I NEVER admitted anything. :youngsabo: I would just say.. You never saw me with her. You have zero proof. Just some overweight trollop talking shyt. I dont know what you are talking about. :smugfavre: Even on my last day on the ship the wolves were like. Come clean General. . Just admit it. I just gave them the :mjpls: and dipped.

A side note of this fukkery. . While they had her in the mess hall talking another dude walks in and I guess he froze. He had hit her like a few months before. She immediatly called him out and told all the fellas he was wack in bed. :ohmy: So he got clowned relentlessly.

Fast forward a month later. I just walked into the base club. . . I turn a corner when my chest gets damn near caved in. :wtf: ITS HER! She saw me from across the room and Solid Snaked my ass. Caught me with a clean one in my chest. Punched the shyt out of me.

I step back and she is standing there with tears in her eyes brehs. :to: Said how I did her wrong that day and she had to walk 5 miles onto the base in the florida heat and then walk back. I told her my bad. I fell asleep and did not know for real you came up. :manny:

Then I took her to the hotel and smashed again. :takedat:

:dead:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin p*ssy :pachaha:

:whoo:

[ame=http://soundcloud.com/c-ball/06-i-aint-a-killa]06 I Aint A Killa.... by C-BALL on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free[/ame]

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
shyt breh where do I start? Aight I got one

Not too long after I got to Wa I met this chick, luckily a homeboy of mine had put me on game about them military groups just out to get a check. I was 19 and she was 27, 3 kids by 2 different dudes who were also In the navy and her youngest Kim's father was on my ship, I knew him. After a while of fukkin her it became really easy to see she was tryin to trap a nikka (bytch tried to corner me Into pricing engagement rings wit her, that was the last straw), I was still fresh in the game so i didn't know how I was gonna get her off me. So I gave my homeboy her number, he hit her up, said he met a while ago and he just got back from deployment, and she let him fukk, so i threw that in her face and she finally realized I was serious, then some how the homie turns around and does the same thing, passes her to one of his homies. Fast forward a couple of months, a ship from another base in Wa came to our base for like 6 months for maintenance, so there was a bunch of new cats walk-in around the base. Ol' girl ends up gettin a job at the rec center (:comeon: bytch turned hunting for BD #3 into a full time job). One day me and a couple of homies are chilling in the rec center playin madden, and we start talkin about how we all fucced the chick and now she work there, after minute of talkin about her dude who was playin a game on the tv behind us turns around and says "come on mane, thas my girlfriend!", in his face, all of us just :pachaha::heh::russ:

:heh: