Comcast may roll out data caps for all customers within 5 yrs, thinks cord-cutters should pay more

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
It's only right and just. you use more, you should pay.

I mean 30 bucks a month and you stay downloading 100s or maybe 1000's of movies and songs. movies are 10 bucks and songs are 1 each. Think about how much economic profit these internet bootleggers raking in. thousands of dollars in savings, and millions of Musicians and low Level movie industry employees lose their lively hoods and lose their fukking jobs because some internet @sshole thinks it's "only right" that he gets free and unlimited access to a product that took the hard work of thousands to create.

fukk that shyt. it needs to end.
You should be strangled with a wireless keyboard cable for typing this dumb shyt.

I remember my first apartment. it was an old Victorian mansion that was sectioned off. The owner paid the Electric bill, and because the ulility company supplied the whole house. The owner couldn't single out anyone who using the most electricity.

I ran the AC on full blast all freaking day. I mean I never once turned it off. I had a MPC2000xl, a MOTIF 8, a Computer and various equipment turned-on, and sometimes I wouldn't turn them off when I left for school or work. I would always have a bunch of lights on and I didn't care.

I never had to pay for my usage, and the owner couldn't figure out who doing it. I would do a lot of things just because I felt like doing it, and I thought the owner was stupid for footing the bill. My roommate argued with me by saying that I was hurting the environment. I told her basically..., Fukk her and fukk the environment.

Point is. a Flat fee is a stupid business model especially in a market where there are people who stream movies or DL 100s of Bootlegs a month.

At this point you're just trolling.

Last edited:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
sigh... nothing that we can do about it either considering they run a monopoly. data caps is ridiculous fu time warner :pacspit:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Internet Bootleggers and streamers are one in the same to me. Same as couch potatoes, Weed smokers and alcoholics.

People need to pay appropriately for their Vice lifestyles.
So according to you someone downloading illegal is the same as someone who downloads/streams from legit sources they pay for?

Yep, like I said you are stupid as fukk or trolling.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
man comcast can go directly to hell. when were they not evil and greedy?

i remember hearing niccas bytch about them in my WoW days. having to postpone raids because of comcast outages/degradation :pacspit:

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
This will all be mute when Google Fiber takes over the world :blessed:

That shyt is coming, right Google? :birdman:

Please...I need that in my life :feedme:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Does everyone understand how expensive it is installing and maintaining fiber :skip:
They make more money off a google search user than they ever will a internet customer :skip:
Google is not some angelic company that likes to give out free shyt. There's a reason why they make a ton in profit :skip:
People complain about privacy but google knows more about you than you do yourself. Incognito is not going to protect you :skip:
Does Comcast protect privacy more so than google?

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
comcast had a bandwidth limit in my area a while back.. maybe 4-5 years ago.

it was in play for a couple years. then they "suspended" it.. and then after a bit, they got rid of it completely.

:snoop: if this shyt comes back..

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Does everyone understand how expensive it is installing and maintaining fiber :skip:
They make more money off a google search user than they ever will a internet customer :skip:
Google is not some angelic company that likes to give out free shyt. There's a reason why they make a ton in profit :skip:
People complain about privacy but google knows more about you than you do yourself. Incognito is not going to protect you :skip:

That may be true, but Google's the only company outside the FCC(and probably Netflix) that has the enough influence to sway or slow down Comcast's reign over our use of the internet.

Last edited:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Shouldn't they be tho?

To be clear, I don't support Comcast, fukk them. Nor do I believe that making heavy users pay more will cause a trickle down in savings to more moderate users. I'm just saying, if we were to come up with a truly fair payment structure, wouldn't that involve people who use more paying for that privilege?

not at all. neg'd and i don't care if you neg me back

Good Guy Guevara

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:russ: @ everybody waiting for Google to save us. It takes billions of dollars & years to build a infrastructure, go through regulations and setup logistics and support to run a ISP on a large scale. Unless Google or some other company finds a much easier cost effective way to offer us :wow: speeds were just going to standing with our hands out :feedme:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:russ: @ everybody waiting for Google to save us. It takes billions of dollars & years to build a infrastructure, go through regulations and setup logistics and support to run a ISP on a large scale. Unless Google or some other company finds a much easier cost effective way to offer us :wow: speeds were just going to standing with our hands out :feedme:
google has billions of dollars and infrastructure.. google fiber is already available in places and no one is going to pay for fukking comcast once they can get google fiber. google is our savior.